• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old do you have to be?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My grandmother is 70 something and still loves playing Super Mario Bros, Tetris, and Dr. Mario. lol She's the reason I got into video games! That being said, there's no age limit. You never have to stop. And no one should make you. You may have to cut back on your gaming time as you age, but you don't have to stop completely. Keep on gaming, gamers.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    when my eyesight is gone I will stop, be unless it isnt gone, I will never stop. Imma be a 90 year person who still acts like im 16 with playing games, and I will be sitting down to play games with my grandchild and be like "IN YO FACE" haha. Nah, But idk I cant predict the time when I will stop, only time will tell but I do not plan to stop playing games for a long time tho.

Back