• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you when you started playing Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I was about 6 or 7. The first game I played was LeafGreen ;3

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    i was about 11 or 12 when i first played pokemon since my brother showed me it and i played blue version now i'm 21 yet still having fun

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    7 or so I guess. I thought I was younger than that, but now that I count it out, I guess not.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I got Gold for one Christmas when I was 9 and a month later I turned 10, either that or I was 8 and a month later I turned 9.
    I can't really remember...

Years
    I was sorta-interested in Pokemon for a while, but I didn't actually start playing 'til I was 22, my last year of college, with Sapphire. Couldn't put my GBA down. :D

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I started playing like two years ago. A friend of mine gave me Pokemon Blue to play on my GBA SP and I got hooked.

For some reason I was very excited when I first caught a lvl 3 rattata :|

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I started when I was 6, when I stumbled across my cousin's Silver. He was scared I would destroy it, but I played with it anyway. He ended up giving it to me in the end. :)

Back