• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Old

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I joined when I was about eight to nine years old. And now I'm fourteen. So that's about five years of history with the community.. good and bad times, I guess?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I joined at 13 and today I'm 18, so... yeah.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I joined when I was 12 and now I'm 16, 17 in September :( Though I haven't been active through all of that lmao.

Years
    I joined 6 years ago on my old account, so I was 14. I'm now 20. I have been here forever, and PC's been a big part of my life for pretty much all 6 of those years. I need a life, badly. D:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My first account on here was made not quite a month after my 16th birthday. I'm turning 22 this year X3

Been here technically 6 years, though my activity is pretty sporadic >.>

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I joined when I was 13 and now I'm 16. The three long years have been fun :D.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I was 15 when I first joined, 21 now, so I went through a lot of my teenage years here.

I feel old. D:

Back