• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are ya'll?

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I stand about 5' 3" at the moment, and am soon to outgrow my stepmom, and have already outgrown my seventeen-year-old sister, when she's not in those darned heels of hers. D< Hopefully if I grow any taller, I'll build a bit more bulk in the process. XD;

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • o.o Okay should I really answer this XD Shortest person in the room is 4'11".... Well * drumroll* I Lucia Furr of year 18 and DONE GROWING! Am Equal to a normal nine year old O-o...... * heres laughing from luke somewhere* X3!

lolXD Seriosly , I cant help but give ya a laugh and let you know when I was young, I drank coffee, lattese, cappers and a load of sugar. I also stayed up almost 21 hours a day and never had naps X3 * I would NOT alow that* But due to all that and my Countless Lattese since and 7 hour nights. I'm only a even 4'6".... So next person to stay up past your bed time, never lisen to "naps" Never stoped eating sugar, and drank coffee out of your sisters tast tests at work... I'm what your looking forward to XD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Like, yeah, I don't count with inches too.
    I'm around 150cm last I checked, I know I'm short!!!XDD
    I come from a line of short Feebas'.^^;;

Looking forward to growing taller though, *chugs down a carton of milk*

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Short at 138cm, and 150 cm ? XD I just measured that and your both taller then me!! : hides somewhere: Well at least I can climb a tree faster then my bros o.o..... T_T Gosh shortness is rare now a days.

For you guys to know yours in feet.
    138cm's is 5 Feet 2 inches * natural size of a female in america
    150 Is 5 feet 6 inches.

Back