• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How the member dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Oh boy! This'll be great! Hehe...
    I've always wanted to do this!
    *skips arpund and accidently bumps into CaRtOON, making her fall of a cliff*
    This will-Hey!!
    That's not how I wanted you to die!
    Oh foo hehe..

And I'm late...
    *slaps himself in the face*

Let's see...
    *trips Flygon Trainer so she falls off the cliff too*
    Whoops hehe...
    *smirks*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2004
    You will quickly die from killer Pichus.
    And my brother will die from being insain!
    Oh,come on,brother... don't do me,now!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You will eat beans that have food poisoning in them, run outside to find a trash can to throw them out, trip on a stick, fall into a ditch, roll down a hill, fall into a lake, and get attacked by evil rabid geese. O_o Yeah.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hehe... good one Kay ^__^
    But you will die by Porygon's Curse: Everything that happened to him, will happen to ya ^_-'

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Castrainer will die when an Exploud sings heavy metal music into 100 microphones connected to 100 loudspeakers set at full volume that are all 3 metres tall.

I wonder how I will die... I hope it deosn't have anything to do with a Jirachi...-_-...

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    ^jirachi will die by an evil jirachi fusing with a gyrados and having it use hyper beam. then you fall down the stairs and land on top of the good jirachi. then both you and the jirachi die!
    the end

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
    You will die by 545546868686868686868686868768/7457654 dragons useing fire blast the all the pokemon useing their best atteck then to end it all of me take a stick,a sharpend stick,a wet sharped stick...... then with an axe..............

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back