• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script✓] How to add a page in Town Map? [FR]

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Hi guys, I don't know if there's already a tutorial about this but.. I'm adding Johto to Kanto in Pokémon Fire Red (you'll be able to explore it after the Elite Four), and I'd like to know how I can add the map of Johto to the Town Map in FireRed.

Is it any possible?

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
    I don't think adding more maps is easy to do. I assume you want to add more regions to the existing ones. that involves reprogramming the map functions, the flags assigned to any new map and adding new map names. The flag and names part is not very difficult, however doing something like reprogramming the world map functions should be easier using decomps instead of binary romhacking.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024
    How about craming all 7 islands into one page and using the other 2 pages for seperte regions? I don't thinks too difficult, hardest part is redrawin the map graphic to include all 7 islands and placing the areas in their new positions on A-map.

Back