• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How to catch legendarys easily

.hack

skunkape
Years
  • Heres a trick when battling a legend bring a poke with run away weaken it to red then run away then track it down and its easyily catght with quick balls.

WARNING:some legendarys dont appear in wild after you have run away always save before

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2007
    Ummm ok although lots of us already knew this.

Try getting a crobat/golbat to level 60+. Use Carbos to max out its speed and make sure it learns Mean Look. Enter the battle with the legendary, use Mean look then whittle down its health. Make sure your Crobat does'nt get knocked out, or the Mean Look effect ends, and the legendary flees.
    Also, try this at night, and use dusk balls, which give up to a 4times capture rate (as far as i'm aware).

Happy Catching

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    errr its always better to have a high level :S
    Use crobat with max speed, hypnosis and confuse ray. Easy catches with most balls

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Heres a trick when battling a legend bring a poke with run away weaken it to red then run away then track it down and its easyily catght with quick balls.

WARNING:some legendarys dont appear in wild after you have run away always save before

Thats a basic, even those little 8 year old players would know that.

Ummm ok although lots of us already knew this.

Try getting a crobat/golbat to level 60+. Use Carbos to max out its speed and make sure it learns Mean Look. Enter the battle with the legendary, use Mean look then whittle down its health. Make sure your Crobat does'nt get knocked out, or the Mean Look effect ends, and the legendary flees.
    Also, try this at night, and use dusk balls, which give up to a 4times capture rate (as far as i'm aware).

Happy Catching

Even before that, you could use FEAR to get it to 1 HP.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    This could go on forever so heres the really simple version; masterball

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I clone, but I don't use legends in my team. The only real cheating is AR.

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Good trainers breed their Pokemon, and thus don't need Pokeballs, as there is somehow an unlimited supply for hatched Pokemon.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • thts the point all truely gd trainers dont catch them with cloned master balls plus this is offtopic so lets end this dicussion

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • thts the point all truely gd trainers dont catch them with cloned master balls plus this is offtopic so lets end this dicussion

I'd like to see you soft reset for natures and IVs without a Master Ball.
    How to catch legendarys easily
    And frankly, a number of Legends are very useful in competitive play. Azelf is an awesome sweeper, Regice is a good Special Wall, and Suicune is one of the best tanks around.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • yeah but its still cheating using glicthes for personal gain im not saying its not a cool way to become gd im just saying its cheating and can we pls stop this disscusion its in the wrong theard.

Back