• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] How to find value of a pokemon card.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    Hi all, iv got no idea if I'm on the right part?? I have a pokemon card which I'm wanting to know the value of, can anyone help me and advise how I do this. I'm new to this and have no idea how to use it properly. any advice will be much appreciated.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi all, iv got no idea if I'm on the right part?? I have a pokemon card which I'm wanting to know the value of, can anyone help me and advise how I do this. I'm new to this and have no idea how to use it properly. any advice will be much appreciated.

Welcome to the community! This section is mostly for welcoming users to the community and helping them find their way around. Try posting your card in the Pokémon Trading Card Game section by using the Pricing prefix (the same way you made a thread here). I'm more than sure someone more knowledgeable on how cards are priced will be able to help you out.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Dave! I'm glad you were able to navigate to TCG and get feedback about your Zapdos! I hope you decide to stick around. :)

Back