• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to get more views for Let's Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxLax

Want-To-Be Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    First Off, I Didn't know where to put this, so tell me if you,re moving it. MunchingOrange said that there are Let's Play Communities that get you more views, 1UP is closed, so does anyone know of a community of some sort like 1UP. I plan to do a Let's Play of Pokemon Light Platinum.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Since I don't know any communities which can raise your popularity, I can't give you much advise on that. What you could do: in this forum of PC there are a ton of LPers, so maybe you could ask them and maybe get some good advice. If you're kinda brave, you could also ask popular LPers like Chuggaconroy and MunchingOrange on Youtube. Maybe they can anser you, too?

Also, the usual stuff: have fun in making LPs, play games the way you want to play them, don't copy other LPers and create your own unique style. Don't LP because you want views.

Also be aware, that LPing is hard, because there are so many LPers out there, making it difficult, to get more people to watch your videos (even with such a community).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is not the place to post about Let's Plays, since there is another section on PC where you can do that. I suggest that you post your question in this thread instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back