• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how will it end?

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
    how do YOU think the world will end? i think giant aliens will attack the earth after taking over urains(its a planet? lol) its is actually pronounced unanus.....anyway...they will blow us up one by one with futiristic weapons....then.. KABOOM!then they will move on to Sedna. the 10th plante!not sedna!how do u think it will be ending...o ya...and happy Valentines day!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years

Well,there many methods,I think the world will end.

Jack Will Kill Us All and explode the planet with his guns

My most believed one would probably have to be the factor that the sun will take in all of the planets in about a billion years.

I'm not very imaginatve,am I? XDD

Utahime

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2006
    The world will end when you learn how to spell properly, dear. :)

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    The sun will expand when it dies and Earth will be burned by it.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by Trent
    The real question is, will the aliens attack YOUR anus, or mine

XDDD Omg dude, yours of course XD *clings*

These are my (actually/non playing) thoughts:

1) The ozone layer will eventually be destroyed dude to all the hairspray we're using...XD And we will all BURN.

Or...

2) We run out of space to put garbage. Eventually all the styrafoam crap will build up and there'll be pollution EVERYWHERE.

OR...

3) There will be this terrible sickness that will spread everywhere due to immigrants and stuff and eventually it will kill everybody XDD

4) Or we COULD have aliens come and kill us all. I once watched this show with my bro about life and stuff and it mentioned about how we ALL could be aliens from just like, tiny living particles from the universe coming on earth and growing until we all developed from those tiny particles (or at least I think it said something like that..) It's a scary thought once you think about it, really. But I think those living particles must have gone a LOONG way aways before reaching what we now call earth. >___> So yeah, there probably are other living things out there. Whether they will come and kill us all or not, well, that's up to them ;P

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    once the inner planets are engulfed by the sun, the outer planets will be able to be inhabited... mass migration to pluto!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    The world will end this year at 06/06/06

Well thats what I've heard, but then again, they could be wrong like the Y2K panic the world had 6 years ago when everyone brought stuff from the supermarket. Seriously how will supermarket items help us survive? we are all doom anyways XD

Well I don't know how it will end, but I bet the Nostradamus book will give me some hints.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    This..should probably be in funtime..mostly because of the spammy-like posts..

Anyway eventually someone will set off a couple of purified hydrogen bombs that'll destroy everything and kill everyone...
    Then this'll be a lifeless rock..
    Not including roaches and stuff that live..

Or...
    Global warming will cause the polar ice caps to melt and then flood us.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Kurono-Kun said:
    This..should probably be in funtime..mostly because of the spammy-like posts..
    Thank you for that Mr. Moderator, Sir. :)

To answer your question, it depends what 'the world' defines as. In about a thousand years, the Earth will be uninhabitable, but undoubtedly by then mankind will have developed ways to inhabit Mars. Either way, we'll end up destroying the entire galaxy, so that's how the world will end.

Kim

Years
    Don't quote me on this, but my boyfriend is a genius when it comes to physics. I'm probably not quoting him correctly, but if I remember most of what he said, our sun will explode and pretty much kill off all life on Earth. This is of course, billions of years from now.

I personally do not want to see the end of the planet, as I LIVE here, and enjoy my life very much.

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    I think the earth will end by the sun eventually swelling up to a big ball of flaming hotness and head charging like a bull towards the earth= the earth ending according to my calculations. A bit too scientific eh..

Back