• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you feel if gamefreak said that they will not make anymore pokemon games?

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    If they announced that, I probably wouldn't care much. I mean sure I I've the hand held Pokemon games, but they have been running a long time. It's past the point that I would feel completely crushed or anything. Pokemon has had a very good run of games, so it basically they end anytime they want and most people would be fine IMO.

----------------
    Listening to: Pink - I Got Money Now
    via FoxyTunes

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    That's a quarter of my childhood out the window. I'd feel sad in the inside and a bit paranoid at first, but I'd eventually get over most of it. But it would still be like a blow to the face with a two ton boulder. A sharp, two ton boulder.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Noooo! x.x I guess i would have to stick to reading Manga then.
    All my DS games are Pokemon though...v.v

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Seriously, after all these years, if Gamefreak would stop producing Pokémon, I'd protest through out the Internet, and at school. I'd get petitions from people all over, to do something about it. I mean, C'mon: They've had Ideas for Pokémon since 1995 or earlier, so why can't they keep having ideas? But the good thing is that we WILL keep seeing more of Pokémon in years to come. :D

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    It would suck, badly, but it's not going to happen anytime soon cosidering what a hit D/P/Pl was, any who, there's my two cents.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I would go slit my wrists and die in a corner lyk srsly :[

No but really, I would probably be a tad mellow about it for half hour or so, then get over it. I think I would probably be more upset if another company came along and totally ruined them, that'd be so lame. But yeah, if Gamefreak just decided to stop and the series stopped completely, I'd be sad for a small amount of time before getting over it. I haven't really been ~*~obsessed~*~ with the Pokemon games for a while now. :[

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I would be upset. I would miss having new games come out ever couple years. My mom would be happy, though. She says I need to grow up.:shocked:

Years
    I'd be sad but I'd still have the old Pokemon games to have fun with. I don't think Nintendo would stop making Pokemon games anytime soon anyway.

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
    I wouldn't be able to believe it at first...I would mope and groan and be pitifully sad. I mean my whole entire childhood was raised with pokemon. Ever since the very first day it was released in the USA I became addicted. Plus, many ppl think that the DP games were terrible or so, but I like them. I would just hate to see the end of pokemon. It would be like the begining of the begining of the end of the world ya know?
    Well, I don;t want to think of this anymore...srry...

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Well, I would be upset, because this is a world I just recently found :'(

But then I'd focus my energy on getting FireRed, Emerald and the supposed remake of Crystal, Gold and Silver and play my beloved games for ever after.

It would really be a drag. Why would they do it? Nobody's that stupid. On the other hand, they might renovate the concept so much that Pokémon games as they once were would really be dead. But hey, someone's got to make some progress, or the world would just stay still...

Back