• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy Doodley!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    Hey there, everyone, I'm Ruru! This is my first time posting on this website, but I've checked around here and there for some very helpful information that I couldn't find out.

Anyway, I've been a member of the Nuzlocke Forums for a few months (also known as Ruru), and I have decided to post my fanfiction on here as well (I've already posted the Prologue!)

My favorite color is Green, my favorite Boss is Archie, and I have a Golden Retriever named Ruby.

Please don't be put off by my somewhat "serious" way of writing... I'm very funny (at least, that's what I tell myself!), adventurous, and chatty.

You ever need a friend? YOU CAN CALL ME, MAYBE.

TTFN!

Any fan of green is instantly awesome. I love green so much that I decorated my whole profile with just that color, haha. <33

Welcome to PC, by the way! Glad to see you're already posting your work for us to see, that's really great. Writing is something I'm interested in as well but am still trying to work on everything to make it presentable enough. ^_^;;

I really hope you like it here - PC is fantastic and very friendly. Rejoining in 2011 was one of the better choices I made. Enjoy your stay~ :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Welcome to PC, Hope you enjoy your stay. Could you please link me to any of your work, I'd really love to check it out.

Years
    Hey there, everyone, I'm Ruru! This is my first time posting on this website, but I've checked around here and there for some very helpful information that I couldn't find out.

Anyway, I've been a member of the Nuzlocke Forums for a few months (also known as Ruru), and I have decided to post my fanfiction on here as well (I've already posted the Prologue!)

My favorite color is Green, my favorite Boss is Archie, and I have a Golden Retriever named Ruby.

Please don't be put off by my somewhat "serious" way of writing... I'm very funny (at least, that's what I tell myself!), adventurous, and chatty.

TTFN!

Hi Ruru. I am Hikari.

You seem to be settling in already, have you checked out the Fanfiction & Writing thread yet? It's a nice place for budding authors to hang out.

I'm a friendly user, although I am a tad bit quirky and I am a genderbender so don't let my avatar/signature/profile confuse you at first.

My favorite Pokemon is Oshawott, and I'm a veteran of playing Pokemon. I have been playing since Generation 3.

Remember to talk to a moderator if you have questions.

Have a fun time and make some friends!

- Hikari10, <3 I liek Oshawottz

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

TTFN!

Well welcome Ruru (what a cute name) My name is Diablo.

My favourite colour would be red it goes good with my Name. I have a cat but the funny thing is I have no name for him so I just call him "Cat" lmao.

Hahah there is nothing serious bout ur writing But I do like funny things. Well if you chatty feel free to drop a VM on my profile. :D

Hope you have a great time here in PC and make lots of cool friends ;D

Back