• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy everyone

Years
    Thought I'd register here, being somewhat of a lurker :)
    I've been a Pokémon fan since the RGBY days and the only time I stopped was when I couldn't buy a DS. Fortunately I DID get one right around the time Platinum launched. Since then, I've been following the series pretty well.
    As you can tell from my name, I'm also a huge Gundam fan :P (combining my favourite anime and game series just seemed logical to me)
    I'm not a very competitive player. I just fight with the Pokémon I like, be them strong, weak or decent.

I believe this is pretty much all I have to say for my introduction... hope ya'll like me?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, after some time lurkin', I'm glad that you've decided to register at last. ^^ Mmm, I do remember playing RBY a lot when I was younger, trying to find hidden things, and raise a lot of pokemon... those were cool memories, eh? Anyways, I'm glad that you're continuing to play, and hey, if you're playing X&y, I hope you'll enjoy that as well!

Mm, I haven't watched a Gundam episode in a while~ I remember watching Gundam Sei a long time ago, buuut yeah, it was pretty cool! Mmm, typically, I like to fight with the pokemon I like the most too, and you know, it is possible to win with them with enough experience! But yeah, we should all be entitled to what pokemon we like the best. What are your favourite pokemon, btw? I really like Milotic, and Flygon myself. ^^

You do seem like a really cool cat already, so, you do seem like a very likable fellow! Feel free to contact me anytime! I can help ya out with anything! Feel free to shoot me with a Friend Request too. :3 But yeah, enjoy your stay! Hope to see you again~

Years
    'Course we'll like you. We like everyone here and are arguably one of the nicest Pokemon communities, so thanks for joining and welcome! <3 But asdf love your username. I saw your intro earlier this morning but couldn't reply since I had to run off to the gym, but the name really did catch my eye.

So you've been keeping up with Pokemon? Does that include X/Y? It's always great to have big Pokefans around so keep on exploring and posting! The members who have the best experience are those who involve themselves in the discussion. And of course there are plenty of friends to make, too. PC is almost like a Halloween treat this month, hehe. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like a friend and see you around!

Years
    Well, after some time lurkin', I'm glad that you've decided to register at last. ^^ Mmm, I do remember playing RBY a lot when I was younger, trying to find hidden things, and raise a lot of pokemon... those were cool memories, eh? Anyways, I'm glad that you're continuing to play, and hey, if you're playing X&y, I hope you'll enjoy that as well!

Mm, I haven't watched a Gundam episode in a while~ I remember watching Gundam Sei a long time ago, buuut yeah, it was pretty cool! Mmm, typically, I like to fight with the pokemon I like the most too, and you know, it is possible to win with them with enough experience! But yeah, we should all be entitled to what pokemon we like the best. What are your favourite pokemon, btw? I really like Milotic, and Flygon myself. ^^

You do seem like a really cool cat already, so, you do seem like a very likable fellow! Feel free to contact me anytime! I can help ya out with anything! Feel free to shoot me with a Friend Request too. :3 But yeah, enjoy your stay! Hope to see you again~
    I am playing X/Y and having a great deal of fun with it! This generation is really surprising me so far. Even if the post-E4 content is lacking (apparently) I won't mind. Those things usually come in spades when the third Edition launches.
    I've never seen Gundam Sei, it might be a newer series. I'm still somewhat trying to watch every single older one so I know all the backstory, then I'll move to the newer ones hehe.
    About the "every Pokémon" thing... yeah, I think the biggest fun that comes with Pokémon is experimenting and finding different tactics for each and every one :). My favorite Pokémon is Eevee and its evolutions, Blissey, Sneasel, Roserade, Haunter, Dratini, Chesnaught, Pangoro, Luxray... and more, but it'd take me a long time to remember. Just woke up. {XD}

'Course we'll like you. We like everyone here and are arguably one of the nicest Pokemon communities, so thanks for joining and welcome! <3 But asdf love your username. I saw your intro earlier this morning but couldn't reply since I had to run off to the gym, but the name really did catch my eye.

So you've been keeping up with Pokemon? Does that include X/Y? It's always great to have big Pokefans around so keep on exploring and posting! The members who have the best experience are those who involve themselves in the discussion. And of course there are plenty of friends to make, too. PC is almost like a Halloween treat this month, hehe. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like a friend and see you around!
    Yep, it includes X/Y. I've made it a personal promise to buy the games on launch day (with the guides and OST, but that's mainly my niche).
    I'm going to involve myself in discussions, even though I know I'll get lost. ESPECIALLY if EVs come into play. Years of playing and I still have no clue what to do with'em :p
    I'm going to friend invite both of you in a moment. And thanks for liking me hehe.

Last edited:
    Back