• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy! I'm the NEW GUY!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hello everyone! My name is Sean and my username I go by is MMASniper. Y'all can call me either, doesn't bother me. I am 20 years old, I like long walks on the beach...no but seriously, I'm 20 and I have been a poke fan since my younger years. I grew up around the original Red, Blue, Green, Yellow stages. Have had every console from NES, Super Nintendo to Xbox 360. Only one I haven't played are the Xbox One and PS4. Computer games have became my foray considering it is more convienent between work and school.

I build my first computer at the age of 10 with the due help of my uncle and have gotten accepted in college at a technology university for my younger years of experience in building and hacking. I have been out of commission for quite some time now but am getting back into my childhood again by playing Pokemon and remembering all of thee good times that have passed.

Currently I attend a community college , was going 4 year with football until I fractured my back, then of course had to transfer, and will hopefully be transferring soon to a prestigious University for Criminology. I have always been fascinated with the law and the criminal mind.

This is probably too much for an introduction but oh well. My name derives from MMA, my love and training habits in Mixed Martial Arts, and Sniper, the love for such a tactical weapon used as a silent, deadly, killer. Also it sounds great for Xbox Live :P

Anywho, this is a little about me. Sorry I have not formally introduced myself previously, I am currently here to collaborate and get aid in my current endeavors of editing my first PokeHack! It'll be a doozy! Toodles y'all!

P.S. Any and all questions are welcomed! Feel free! I am usually a grammar Nazi but there are probably mistakes above, but since I'm on my phone and lazy getting ready for work in 5 minutes, I won't edit. ^_^

Great intro, actually! Lets us know so much about you. We love getting to know our new members here so this does help a lot. =) Welcome to PC, Sean~

Ah yes older Pokemon fans unite. I grew up with R/B/Y myself and so did many others here (though we also have our fair share of newer fans so the community's quite diverse). You're sure to have a lot to discuss across the forum given how big a fan you are so be sure to stick around, yes? <3

And yeah, I've always had a fascination with law and the like myself, but more out of curiosity than anything, haha. Much luck to you on your schooling endeavors. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Right on thanks! Thank you so much Sheep! I'll be glad to count you tonight ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiii Sean! Actually, my own name is Shawn, so, nice to have more of the Sean/Shawn family name here, hehe. I actually love collecting old consoles that I can get.. I'm taking a look at some N64 consoles myself, whiich hopefully I can grab soon. <33

Ohh and well done building a computer! I built one a couple of months ago, and it wasn't that hard indeed! And well, you have a lot of cool talents! But yeah, you like video game sin general, no? I hope that we can see you upon the Video Games board sometime. :3

Anywho, thanks for joining us! Have an amazing stay, and I'm hoping to see you again soon, and maybe we can be pals. C:

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hey Shawn! The different Shhh Onssssss unite! A lot of great information there! It's awesome to collect old consoles and relive what has changed or is changing. I am looking to stay for quite some time and may be we will! ^_^ after all Sean/Shawn/Shaun/Shon's are known to be nothing but awesome! Oh and great job on the CPU build ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Hey. and welcome to the PC Forum! ^^ Your also a Handheld/Console collector? I have almost all of them just need to find a Sega MegaDrive and eventually buy the Ps4 and Xboxone. Anyways, hope you enjoy the PC! :)

Back