• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy, my dudes.

VoidCactus

The Absolute Madman
    Years
    Name's Vincent, but I'm fine with being called by VoidCactus, Cactus, or the Sexiest Man Alive.

Technically, I suppose I'm a returning user, but it's been so long that I recognize absolutely nothing. Think somewhere along the lines of Pokemon Black/White. I mostly used to spend my time having friendly battles and joining random events, but also dabbled a bit in romhacking. I've mostly just kept to myself and only lurked various communities ever since, but I've decided to finally come back outta my shell and interact with one.

I've sold my soul to Pokemon, diving headfirst into pretty much everything. From the main games, to all the spinoffs, to the anime, to Pokemon Adventures, to the TCG, from the window, to the wall, and even the absolute most obscure stuff like ReBURST and Magical Pokemon Journey. I love competitive battling the most, but I prefer friendly battles where I can freely run off-meta stuff (Love me some Eviolite Roselia).

As you can see, I'm passionate about Pokemon. I also like to make terrible images in Photoshop, raise succulents, listen to/create Vaporwave garbage, play Yugioh, bake sweets, and randomly sleep throughout the day for like five hours at a time.

Roselia and Garchomp are major favorites, but as for my top favorite Pokemon?

My favorite Weavile... It... cute... lovely... smart... unbearably... plus... amazing... oh... you think so?... Too much... wild... beautiful... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... Oh, and... spectacular... ravishing... simply divine... Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out!

Here's hoping I can make some new friends.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Name's Vincent, but I'm fine with being called by VoidCactus, Cactus, or the Sexiest Man Alive.

Technically, I suppose I'm a returning user, but it's been so long that I recognize absolutely nothing. Think somewhere along the lines of Pokemon Black/White. I mostly used to spend my time having friendly battles and joining random events, but also dabbled a bit in romhacking. I've mostly just kept to myself and only lurked various communities ever since, but I've decided to finally come back outta my shell and interact with one.

I've sold my soul to Pokemon, diving headfirst into pretty much everything. From the main games, to all the spinoffs, to the anime, to Pokemon Adventures, to the TCG, from the window, to the wall, and even the absolute most obscure stuff like ReBURST and Magical Pokemon Journey. I love competitive battling the most, but I prefer friendly battles where I can freely run off-meta stuff (Love me some Eviolite Roselia).

As you can see, I'm passionate about Pokemon. I also like to make terrible images in Photoshop, raise succulents, listen to/create Vaporwave garbage, play Yugioh, bake sweets, and randomly sleep throughout the day for like five hours at a time.

Roselia and Garchomp are major favorites, but as for my top favorite Pokemon?

My favorite Weavile... It... cute... lovely... smart... unbearably... plus... amazing... oh... you think so?... Too much... wild... beautiful... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... Oh, and... spectacular... ravishing... simply divine... Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out!

Here's hoping I can make some new friends.
    Hi there sexi... I mean Cactus!

I love Weavile too :D But Sneasel even more. It's all those things you said <3 Cuter than Weavile imo.

Your thread somehow didn't show up first - our anti-spam measures sometimes catches threads it shouldn't O.o sorry about that. Happy to have you back on the forums, and I hope you'll have a good time here now :)

Years
    Hey man, glad to see you return, welcome back to the PokeCommunity! Glad to say you're coming to participate with us, PC has changed so much and there's a lot of discussions to hop into, and there's a lot of people to meet! Are you excited about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon's release? There hasn't been much news, but it does look like an interesting game! Anyways, feel free to send me a message if you need anything, or perhaps want to make a new friend. :)

Have fun!

VoidCactus

The Absolute Madman
    Years
    Hi there sexi... I mean Cactus!

I love Weavile too :D But Sneasel even more. It's all those things you said <3 Cuter than Weavile imo.

Your thread somehow didn't show up first - our anti-spam measures sometimes catches threads it shouldn't O.o sorry about that. Happy to have you back on the forums, and I hope you'll have a good time here now :)

I love Sneasel just as much, really. Weavile's just better for battling and all, so I see it more often. No worries on the spam thing though, I figured as much would happen, my introduction was a bit wordy. Glad to be back though, and I hope so as well.

Hey man, glad to see you return, welcome back to the PokeCommunity! Glad to say you're coming to participate with us, PC has changed so much and there's a lot of discussions to hop into, and there's a lot of people to meet! Are you excited about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon's release? There hasn't been much news, but it does look like an interesting game! Anyways, feel free to send me a message if you need anything, or perhaps want to make a new friend. :)

Have fun!

I can certainly tell it's changed, I had to figure everything out again like a brand new member. Glad to see that overall it's still as welcoming as ever, though.

I can't wait for Ultra Sun/Moon, I already have it preordered and everything. I'm really hoping to see some more Alolan Pokemon, or maybe more Mega Evolutions if they're ready to make an attempt at that again. Either way, I'm still hoping we finally get to see the Battle Frontier again.

Thank you very much, can't wait to see which boards I get drawn to the most.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hi, I'm also a Yugioh Master, welcome back to PC. The last Pokegames I played were also Black/White 1/2. I just came back by playing Pokemon Moon :)

VoidCactus

The Absolute Madman
    Years
    Hi, I'm also a Yugioh Master, welcome back to PC. The last Pokegames I played were also Black/White 1/2. I just came back by playing Pokemon Moon :)

Thank you! I mostly play outdated decks and Link Summoning is my greatest nightmare, but I'll fight you any time. I've always been up-to-date with the main Pokemon games, but I've never really gotten the chance to trade/battle online as much as I'd like to. And so, here I am.

Back