• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy

SeanFX

Gear Second
    Years
    Howdy this so as it stands I am new to this forum.So I don't really have much to say, so if you want to know something about me just ask.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Sean! Does your username comes from your real name by any chance? I noticed Gear Second in your usertitle, is it, by any means related to Guilty Gear? Could you tell us are your interests in Pokemon in general?
    We have all kinds of sections at PC. Pokemon X/Y about the recently announced Pokemon games, 5th Gen Gaming for discussions on B/W and B2/W2, Trade Corner where you will be able to trade pokemons with other members of PC, Challenges if you want more spice in your Pokemon games, a Daily Chit Chat thread and many many more. Hopefully you'll stick for a very long time with us!
    Have fun and see ya~

'Suuup Sean! Welcome to PokeCommunity, good to meet you! :)

Oh yay, you're open to questions! I love it when new members let us ask them things. Like JNathan said, what do you enjoy about Pokemon? How long have you been into the series? What's your favorite Pokemon? What about your favorite type? What else do you like?! ...I could go on forever but it's best if I didn't, hehe, I tend to be chatty. Hope you give us answers to some things though, as I'm sure we'd all looove to get to know you more! It can help us find places around the forum you might like, too. And who knows.. you might just have a few things in common with the members. :D I'll add some more information about myself to make it fair: I'm 22, have been into Pokemon since I was 8, love the games/anime/merchandise, and love meeting new fans. A lot of us are pretty eager here in general too, actually.

I can see you're interested in X and Y though, which is wonderful! The X & Y board is bustling with life and that'll probably be a great place for a fan like yourself. We're all really excited about those games and time couldn't move any faster. Seeing the starter evolutions will be exciting and we're actually going to get a whopping 90 minute long presentation on X and Y during next month's E3. It's so exciting!

By the way, we also have a One Piece club here! Since Luffy's your avatar you really should join! The club is about to die since it hasn't had a post for almost a month, so hurry on in and revive the poor thing. There are a lot of One Piece fans here though, so it'd be nice to meet some of 'em, right? You can also explore the Fan Clubs & Groups board and look around for other clubs you might be interested in - just a suggestion.

Enjoy your stay on this wonderful forum~!

Back