• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Hi! I'm King Carnivore/KC/Indy on some parts of the internet, and I'm happy to be here! This is only the second forum I've really joined, Pokemon has been a consistent thing in my life and I figured I might as well make some friends who like it as much as I do. :D

I like battling, mostly through online programs like showdown or pokemon-online. I've tried to IV breed and EV train but I didn't have the patience, I'm hoping the mechanics in X and Y will make things easier. I also like roleplaying (even though I'm a little rusty), and a good part of why I chose this particular forum was because yours seems pretty active.

My favorite types are grass, psychic, and electric, my top three pokemon are Ivysaur, Kingdra, and Dunsparce, fingers crossed that it'll get an evolution this time! It's so cute but so useless </3

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, King Carnivore! I'm sure you will make tons and tons of friends here on PC. It is a friendly forum, and it's where you get to meet all kinds of people with distinctive backgrounds. <3 And that's the fun part here on PC! :3

PC has a great Showdown server for you to join, and you'll really love our bunch there. Over there, you can battle using the teams you made up, depending on the tier, and it's also the best place to meet friends and such. <3 We also have a fabulous roleplaying section as well. We currently have awesome roleplays for you to check out, which also have open spots so you can always join in if you have the time. There's no need to exclude yourself from it just because you are pretty rusty. All levels of rustiness are welcome in the RP corner. :)

If Mawile got a Mega-Evo, then it's possible that Dunsparce could get one too...probably a much badass one too. xD Well, have fun here at PC! I know you will! Read the rules, ask questions if you have any, and I shall see you around! ^__^

Grass and electric will forever be my two favorite types. *o* Ghost is also one of my top favorites and psychics are great to use ingame since they're incredibly strong. I think you'll really enjoy Pokemon Clubs if you're a big Pokemon fan so there's another suggestion for you to check out if you're interested. Welcome!

Yeah, I got into battling with Showdown myself; we have such a great server here on PC. Everyone is friendly and always happy to battle.. plus there are battling events going on every once in a while to boot, so it's always active. I'm kind of bad at logging in though and if I recall correctly it's been a few weeks since I checked it. :( Uugh, well, you've given me a nice reminder so perhaps we'll see each other there sometime! That'd be awesome.

I sincerely hope you've been having fun here so far, KC. You seem quite great and it would stink if PokeCommunity lost out on a member like that. :o Have fuuun!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Thanks! Can you show me where to find the link to the PC server on showdown? I've been keeping an eye out for it but I haven't stumbled across it yet.

I should tell you guys that I haven't actually made a team yet, I'm addicted to the random battles :x

Back