• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
Years
  • Well hi there!
    As you can tell from my Username i am quite a nerdionian! A major Doctor who and Torchwood fan!
    But i'm an Even bigger pokemon fan! Which is why i'm here... which is what i should say!

But honestly i tried Serebii first.
    I bought X and Y the day before the official release as my game store got them in early. So i joined serebii for all the updates and friendly banter.

NADA ZIP ZILCH! There are new members who joined weeks ago and no friendly responses to their intros at all!
    Talk about a warm welcome!
    Serebii has to be one of the most unfriendly sites i've visited in a long time!
    You mostly get ignored and the users who do interact with you only want to see if they can get something from your game!
    I had a fellow go a-wall over me not giving him my Charizardinite Y!

So since serebii was so ignorant and i got ignored at ever turn i have ventured here! Saught out the most popular pokemon sites for the games and this came at the top!

Hopefully i have a found a place with a warmer and friendlier atmosphere!
    I'd love to trade and battle with many of you!
    I have alot to offer and alot of advise i could share if need be!
    I've been a pokemon gamer since red and blue Im a weathered veteran :]

Nice to be meeting all of you! :D

Years
  • Welcome and very good to meet you as well, Torchwoodi! :D Been trying to reply to your intro for an hour but the forum's been a little laggy, eek. I think you'll like General Entertainment if you're into Doctor Who and other forms of media so my suggestion's to check that out when you can. Our off-topic boards are very active but of course we have very lively Pokemon areas as well so you'll be hitting two birds with one stone.

I'm sorry about your experience in Serebii though! :( I have an old account from 2006 there but it wasn't my cup of tea so I didn't get active. PC is really friendly and has some super sweet people.. plus you can use custom avatars, hehe. Isn't that great on its own?

Anyways, before I ramble on, I hope you'll have an amazing time here! Let me know if you need some help along the way, okay?

Melodytlg

Melody
    Years
  • Nice to meet you and welcome! :D

You seem very friendly, so I think you'll fit in here perfectly :)
    Hope to see you around the forums.
    And if you need any help with pokemon X or Y, don't hesitate to ask. (I'm not being friendly just to get something from your game.. Or am I? mwahah)
    But seriously.. I'm not. haha :D

And excuse me for a bit.. Because of your intro I got A LOT of Doctor Who to catch up on.
    See you around - and once again, welcome :D

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
    Years
  • Welcome and very good to meet you as well, Torchwoodi! :D Been trying to reply to your intro for an hour but the forum's been a little laggy, eek. I think you'll like. if you're into Doctor Who and other forms of media so my suggestion's to check that out when you can. Our off-topic boards are very active but of course we have very lively Pokemon areas as well so you'll be hitting two birds with one stone.

I'm sorry about your experience in Serebii though! :( I have an old account from 2006 there but it wasn't my cup of tea so I didn't get active. PC is really friendly and has some super sweet people.. plus you can use custom avatars, hehe. Isn't that great on its own?

Anyways, before I ramble on, I hope you'll have an amazing time here! Let me know if you need some help along the way, okay?

GAHHH i spent so long replying to this post and then it got stopped because i cant post URLS until i hite 15 posts! How absurd!
    I do like doctor who and i shall check this out soon!
    No need to apologise i shant prattle on about the lame users of serebii. Its mainly for informative updates anyway!
    and to you! if you need assistance dont hesitate to ask! I've pretty much hammered all pokemon games to date barring the 64 games.
    Nice to see such thorough responses to the newest recruits mind you ;}

Nice to meet you and welcome! :D

You seem very friendly, so I think you'll fit in here perfectly :)
    Hope to see you around the forums.
    And if you need any help with pokemon X or Y, don't hesitate to ask. (I'm not being friendly just to get something from your game.. Or am I? mwahah)
    But seriously.. I'm not. haha :D

And excuse me for a bit.. Because of your intro I got A LOT of Doctor Who to catch up on.
    See you around - and once again, welcome :D

Well thanks! it's always nice to hear!
    and to you good sir! if you need assistance just ask away! I'm already steaming my way through Y on my second run through im getting all TMS and finding out all the different ways to get the bonus items out of battle background animations!

You do indeed best jump in the tardis and be on your way ahah

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy

Doctor Who fan, eh? I love the series a lot! But I haven't been watching lately, soooo, sometime I'll have to pick up the slack! Anyways, it's really nice to meet more pokemon fans, because, that gives more reason to get along and meet new people! It's really nice to meet you, and I'm glad that you've joined us tonight!

Howdy

I do hope that you're finding our humble community pretty friendly so far! Despite the size, of course. I'd love to trade and battle with you too sometimes, if you really want! Feel free to send me a VM or PM, and we can organize some thiiings! Whatever experiences you've had in the past, I do hope that in this forum, things will be lookin' up to you. <3

Howdy

IN any case, I hope you'll have a great time! See you arooound!

Howdy

Now I just have to put my myself back to my appropriate age again with this dang age ray...

Howdy

*MUNCH**MUNCH**MUNCH**MUNCH**MUNCH**MUNCH**MUNCH**MUNCH**MUNCH**MUNCH**MUNCH*

Back