• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Good evening, hello this is KrebornSchmidt, a new user and new member of this community.
    As you can see, I'm from Germany, I am twenty years old and I love Pokemon since the age of 8.
    I am happy that I found a community like that, I was looking for one, but that one here looks perfectly to me.
    I am amazed of the hacking skills of the users here in the community. In school I came up with my very own idea for a hack but that is an other story.
    Who is me? I am Daniel and my hometown is in the South Germany.
    I like it to be creative in my freetime, although it is hard to find time, because of school.
    Acting is great, I act since the age of 6 and I always wanted to become actor when I am old enough. This dream hasn't become true yet, but I don't give up! :)
    An other dream of mine was and still is that I create an unique Pokemon hack with others.
    My favourite Pokemon are Weezing and Slowking.
    Favourite colours? I'd like to say: green, blue, purple and black.
    I like the movie 'Inception' and the triology of Lord of the rings.
    What else? Have a nice day and enjoy it. :)

~KrebornSchmidt

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • why hello! you will love it here well me myself aint much of an hacker but ive allways wanted to well maybie we could learn together well anyways wellcome to pc thats the nickname here so if someone says pc it means pokecommunity and if you want to chat come to my profile and leave a vm!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well let's hope you do bring your dreams come true when you do your hack! You can get pretty much everything you need from the Emulation & ROM Hacking section we have here! Show off your idea, ask questions, recruit members to help out on your hack, eventually start a team, read tutorials, download tools, even download hacks that have already been made! There's literally a ton to do there, really! You gotta have the inspiration and the enthusiasm to do so, but I know you do!

Welcome aboard, Daniel! I hope you get started on it someday...if you do so! Don't hesitate to ask the mods any questions or concerns about ROM Hacking, or contact any other staff member in bold if you have questions about teh forums in general, alright? See ya around ok :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Hello again,
    I hope it's okay that I answer here again. Well, I want to start as soon as I can. The story is in my head, I know nearly everything what I want to put in my hack but I can't script or map very well...so I really need the help of other members here. I have a question which come to my mind: If you present your hack project, but you cannot show screenshots so far, because you are looking for team members, what should I write in the topic and where do I post it? I can't post it in 'Showcase' right?
    I already have many hacks, so I am surprised that Game Freak haven't called you yet to work for them. :)
    I am happy about every message, post or anything you want to tell me.
    Enjoy!

~KrebornSchmidt

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • ;) in that case you'd be best off posting it Team discussion section over here. This is where you post if you want to forn a hacking team with other members. Be sure to read the section rules before posting and remember: threads made they have to be approved by the section's moderators Giradialkia or DrFuji ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Hello again,
    well, I can't open a new thread, because I am not a member of the community for 3 months...*sigh* what to do now? Should I write DrFuji because of that?
    I know it sounds kinda risky to say but I really know that my hack won't be just an empty attempt. The concreate ideas I have could make it a little easier I think.
    Enjoy!

~KrebornSchmidt

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hmm... I didnt hear of that before. Well the best thing to do would indeed be to contact a moderator about it and see what they think you should do (tip: you can also try to find a "co-leader" who is a member for more than 3 months and he can write the thread)

Years
  • You can't open a Team Discussions thread if your account isn't 3 months old yeah, but you can drop off a post in the Help Recruitment thread anytime. That's always a good way to get a team together as well but you'll definitely have to be patient as there are a lot of people asking. Perhaps you can help someone else with their hack along the way, too? It would make them happy and would help give you experience too. :)

But it's awesome how you've been into Pokemon since you were 8! We have that in common, I've been a fan since around then too and am 22 right now. PC has a lot of people our age so you'll never be left out, plus we have myriads of hackers around as well. Be sure to work hard and hope to see you make a great game for us to play in the future! Welcome to PC and have a great, great stay~ n_n

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Hello Cirno,
    Thank you for the answer, now I know what I can do and I hope that I can help others somehow and they could help me with my project. It would bei an honour if you could play a game of me and my team. :) It is a long way for sure, but together we can do nearly everything.
    Oh really? Wow, I didn't expect that, I thought I was one of the elder people here, but it seems to be different! Awesome! :)
    Enjoy!

~KrebornSchmidt

Back