• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    Hey!

I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was a kid growing up in the 90's with my Gameboy Color! Now I'm getting into the more competitive aspect of the series, and I am also posting Youtube videos of my battles. I look forward spending quite some time on here, and meeting lots of new people to battle, trade, and argue with :)!

Thanks for reading!

What's up Lyeiir, welcome to the forum! n~n Competitive battling is really fun; I recommend the Battle Center for learning tips and tricks among other things. :) You'd be surprised with how many talented battlers we have.. I don't stand a chance, aha. I've started getting more into battling lately myself and it really is tough to adapt given the many teams people can challenge you with. But that's part of the fun, right?

Looking forward to having you here as well and I do hope you'll enjoy the community. Let our staff know if you need anything at all! We're always here to help, just as the members are always around to chat.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello, Lyeiir! I really love your siggy/avatar! Ivysaur is one of my favorites within the Bulbasaur evo line. <3 Hooray for being 90's kids! *hi-five* I grew up with the Game Boy as well, and to this day I still appreciate the nostalgia the 1st-3rd gen games bring us every time. <3

PC is a wonderful place to be, btw! We have great sections for you to check out, and that includes the Battle Center...since you are interested in battling Pokemon competitively! Sheep has kindly linked you to the section. Have you checked out our awesome Battle Server? We have our own Showdown server where you can meet & battle peeps in real time online. You can build your own teams and join tournaments. Link is on my siggy if you ever want to join in! :)

Should you have any questions or concerns, you can always contact a staff member in bold colors, like Sheep, the mod of this section! You can also shoot me a VM if you wanna talk & be friends and stuff! See ya!~

Years
    Awesome! We need to battle, have some fun! And I look forward to meeting the other Staff members as well! Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Hello, Lyeiir! I really love your siggy/avatar! Ivysaur is one of my favorites within the Bulbasaur evo line. <3 Hooray for being 90's kids! *hi-five* I grew up with the Game Boy as well, and to this day I still appreciate the nostalgia the 1st-3rd gen games bring us every time. <3

PC is a wonderful place to be, btw! We have great sections for you to check out, and that includes the Battle Center...since you are interested in battling Pokemon competitively! Sheep has kindly linked you to the section. Have you checked out our awesome Battle Server? We have our own Showdown server where you can meet & battle peeps in real time online. You can build your own teams and join tournaments. Link is on my siggy if you ever want to join in! :)

Should you have any questions or concerns, you can always contact a staff member in bold colors, like Sheep, the mod of this section! You can also shoot me a VM if you wanna talk & be friends and stuff! See ya!~

Wow! I can't even post fast enough before more people reply to this post! :) I really love the warm welcome! And yes, Gold and Silver were the best out of them all, especially with HG, and SS as the remakes! Would be interested in some showdown! I'm also getting into Youtube too, so hopefully I can stream and do other stuff, get myself known and meet new people! :)

Last edited:
    Back