• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

LeahB

Le-ha88
Years
  • As you probably already guessed, I'm fairly new here. Normally, I'm more of a lurker than a poster on message boards but I've been lurking long enough and I think it's time to properly introduce myself here.

My name is LeahB (for now, at least) and I've been a Pokemon fan since R/B/Y. I've recently decided to try making my own fangame project which is how I came across this forum. Hopefully, I'll be able to help others the way they've been helping me and possibly even make a few friends along the way.

Years
  • Hello and welcome to you Leah! Such a pleasure to have you join us today, and how is everything going for you as well? Hopefully it's all good.

If you are interested in making your own fangames, we have the Game Development section for that. But if ROM hacks are more your thing there's the popular ROM Hacking section as well. Both have handy resources and tools you can use to make your games, and you'll always get good advice from those who know a lot about the aspect of fangames.

Anyways, hopefully that has you covered so I guess I'll leave things to you from here and I'm sure you will want to eventually branch out into other sections as well. Good luck and do stay active when you can, and I'll catch you later!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there LeahB! Welcome to PC. [: I've never dabbled much in the fangame aspect but both ROM hacking and game development are huge here so you'll be swimming in tools and resources without a doubt. Much luck with that and hope you'll make something awesome for us soon!

Happy having more long-time Pokemon fans around as well - I've been playing since R/B myself and am still going strong, the franchise is just awesome. Enjoy your time.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Well you have the right attitude for it! We hope you get as much as you give here on the forums and look forward to having you become an active member in the community here on PC! Helping out other is just the PokéCommunity way!

Back