• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
  • Well hi there, and it's so nice to meet you!

I did notice you posting in the XY section's Friend Codes thread, so I assume you might be here for trading or Friend Safari stuff or something? I know trading and battling are popular here, but it'll be interesting to see what else catches your attention since there's loads to do around this very forum.

Hopefully you'll settle in with us well and make loads of new friends along the way. For now, I hope to see you around later and do enjoy your time with us here!

Years
  • Hiya QUIKB3N, welcome to PC. :D Hopefully you've been enjoying looking around but don't be shy in letting us know a bit more about yourself, too, that way it'll be easier to reply to your introduction. Either way have a splendid time posting and please do let us know if you need anything. 8]

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015
    I played the original pokemon red & blue way back, my friend Ric Kenpachi316 recently reintroduced me to it by lending me pokemon x, and quite honestly I love it.

Back