• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's the weather up... down... wherever you are?

Years
  • We've had cold, rainy days here for about the past week- except for today. Right now it's mostly sunny with a few clouds here and there, and the temperature has finally gotten above 10 C/50 F. I'd much rather have this than having that cold rain, but just not quite cold enough to snow.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    It has been VERY cold. VERY cold. I know we had a cold front come on.. but I don't know if it's over or not. This cold weather sucks... but it is a nice break because the weather here has been EXTREMELY bipolar. It's nice knowing what tomorrow is gonna bring so you don't wear shorts and a tank-top when it starts to rain or you aren't decked out in that new fur coat with matching thermal underwear from Granma when it's a hundred degrees out. It also started raining a lot more... much to do my dismay. The rain is cool and all.. but there is nothing fun about walking home two miles in streets that are practically swimming pools... Ironically enough, actually... on the week of Halloween... it was clear skies everyday except for you know... Halloween.. the day people are actually gonna be walking around town... :s The temperature and other weather has grown into a routine... but the rain is now extremely bipolar and comes and goes throughout the day randomly. It'll rain for like ten seconds and then stop... then it'll rain for a few hours and stop. It bugs me very much @_@ I just want some goddamn consistency in the weather .-.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
    Years
  • It was -15°c (5F) with snow last week. Now it's around +2°c (35.6F) and it's sunny. It's gonna get colder in December but I'm going to be in Florida for a while.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015
    Well the weather's been pretty sunny today but it was only a week ago that it felt so cold that I started to see my drinks freeze right before my eyes in the middle of the night while in my game room, wouldn't be surprised if that happened again anytime soon.

dunnjean

The Most Awesome Of Them All
    Years
  • Here in Alabama the weather is always messed up. I think that it's finally getting colder like it's supposed to.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Today in Seattle, it was clear but very very cold - mid 40's F. I stayed in bed for most of the day, under the covers.

My Pico

Can I taste your whip cream?
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    It's training cats and dogs here yo that I had to put an umbrella at the top of my monitor!! :O

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • It's a bit warmer than it has been the past few days, though still not really comfortable. It's been cloudy with the sun peeking out at times, but there hasn't been much rain for quite awhile.

Back