• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's the weather up... down... wherever you are?

Fuyuki~

Banned
    Years
    How is the weather where you are at the moment?

Just a while ago it started downpouring out of nowhere for 2 minutes and then it went away. During this brief downpour it was sunny. This happens a lot here...

Years
    How's the weather up...  down...  wherever you are?

Seriously though, it is pouring down today in Bristol, UK. :(
    Yes, we are known for our bad weather, but it isn't normally this bad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Meanwhile at my house it is currently 81 F and Cloudy! It'll go down to the 60s at least during night, which is a typical fall thing for Florida to do. I kind of can't wait for another cold front but at the same time I'm comfortable with that is currently going on. Warm enough to go out without having to pack on clothing in the day time and then cold enough to wear nice pajamas in the night. And our house is nice enough that unless you're going outside you don't have to worry about getting too hot the next morning in said PJs.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's cold...but it's not like "it's gonna snow" cold, but rather "I live in the desert lolol" cold. :P

Temperatures are supposed to drop, and it's supposed to rain on my birthday (hope THAT happens!)

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Typical Auckland weather, really. When I checked this thread 20 minutes ago, it was sunny and cloud-free and just positively charming, no bad weather in sight. Ten minutes ago, the first gust of wind came. As I'm typing this, the clouds are gathering and I can already feel in my bones that it's going to be a rainy night together

There's a storm coming, Mr Wayne.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Right now in Melbourne, it's bright and sunny outside. A few clouds in the sky, but is nothing compared to a few hours ago - almost completely cloudless with brilliant blue sky. Temperature about plus minus 20 degrees Celcius. Relatively little wind as of now. Gosh, I feel like a weather reporter LOL.

Last edited:

Stasis

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    The weather is beautiful over here.
    It usually is during this time of year, though, as it doesn't snow. Its that "I feel like sitting outside to gaze at the stars kind of weather."

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I think I might melt under the sun with this heat. The weather's so-so.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    All I know right now, is it's dark and relatively cold. I heavily dislike the cold, so oviously it's not my ideal weather. However, I'm inside nice and warm so it doesn't really matter haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

It's 40 (Fahrenheit) today, but it was about 10 degrees lower a few days ago, then in the mid-60s a few days before that, and this weekend is going to be in the low 50s. Wtf, Indiana.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Aside from a few warm days where it was almost 20 degrees a few days ago, the weather's been hovering right around 0 (32F). Doesn't really go below that so we haven't had snow yet, but a nice day is typically only around 5 degrees now.

No complaints here! I love this kind of weather. Means I get to wear scarves again. :> Would like it to get a bit colder so that it flurries instead of rains all the time, though. We've seriously had such a ridiculous amount of rain in the last few weeks. I'm sick of it.

Back