• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's those online relationships working?

Years
    I've never had an online relationship because I personally have no desire to and knowing myself as a partner, I would probably start becoming agitated at the whole distance aspect. But to those who decided to take the leap into starting an online relationship and successfully build one, congratulations and good luck! :D

Glameow

Purrrfect~
    Years
    I've had an online relationship a long time ago. The emotions we, or I felt was great, but his family and friends got involved and convinced him that it was a joke and wasn't a real thing, even though we planned on me coming there, as well as us sending physical gifts back and forth. After him, I don't think I'll try again as the people that felt entitled to get involved runined it, not the couple themselves

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    There was a matchmaking/pairing thread for Valentine's Day last year and...I met my boyfriend from it, though we didn't get into a relationship until almost ten months after that event. He may be on the other side of the country, but my affection is almost entirely emotional so it doesn't matter all too much. I can't say I've ever felt more devoted to someone in my entire life...

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    Well I think that all kinds of relationships actually have some sort of potential to develop into a real relationship,
    I mean I know it isn't easy in any way at all, I mean the long distance thing plus the fact that you might never actually meet in person sounds pretty bad,
    but that shouldn't discourage you from loving them anyway, other people have done things from crazy to irrational just for love.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My online relationships are working quite well. I've never met more amazing people than I've met online. I also met my spouse online. <3 (My real one, not Nymphadora, who I obviously met online!)

Back