• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's your pokedex looking right now?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    137 currently, all i can do now is hatch some eggs and walk a lot and get lucky finding (or hatching) a chansey

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024

My newest Pokémon since my last post include

Rapidash
    Lapras
    Seadra
    Magnemite
    Grimer
    Electabuzz
    Pinsir

The Pokémon I am close to evolving include Jigglypuff, 45, Haunter, 84, Tentacool, 36, Poliwhirl, 85. Meowth, Koffing, Rhyhorn and Exeggcute are all at 30.

Last edited:

RocketGrunt1337

RocketGrunt1337
    Years
  • Just need Muk and Lapras. Walking Grimer now as my buddy. But Lapras is eluding me. Hoping for a 10k hatch of him soon. Other than that I have all the Pokemon you can catch in North America.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    My update: 129/129

I have enough candies for the following, just waiting for an unevolved of each that I want to evolve:

Raichu
    Ninetales
    Blastoise
    Gengar
    Golem
    Alakazam
    Electrode

I'm so close to just evolving them so I can get up to 136, but I don't see these pokemon frequently enough so to stock up enough candies to evolve a second, higher IV one would take me forever.

Years
  • I'm slowly improving. ^^ Just got my first Rapidash yesterday so I'm at 92 seen/caught. Probably won't be at 120+ until they release gen II lol. I'm playing at snail's pace.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Caught: 101 Seen:102

Technically seen is also 101 but I looked in a gym before I knew of the update. Personally I only want Pokemon silhouettes to appear in my Pokedex if I've encountered a Pokemon and it ran.

My new caughts are Tentacruel and Poliwrath.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Caught 131 and Seen 132 because of the update.

A freaking Charizard was defending a gym I viewed which might be a karma for me because I have been putting Gengar as gym defender after the update as additional Seen stats for other players. Lol

The good thing about it is that I am expecting diversity in gym defenders especially in busy areas.

Years
  • Caught 131 and Seen 132 because of the update.

A freaking Charizard was defending a gym I viewed which might be a karma for me because I have been putting Gengar as gym defender after the update as additional Seen stats for other players. Lol

The good thing about it is that I am expecting diversity in gym defenders especially in busy areas.

yeah same here
    my Pokedex now says 138 caught 139 seen because of a Charizard at a gym i viewed.
    I have enough to evolve a charmander to a Charizard i was just waiting to see if i can find a better charmander than 91% iv one that i currently have

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Wow my SEEN stats are piling up. While I was able to evolve to Rhydon making it 132 caught, aside from Charizard, Aerodactyl and Alakazam got added when I clicked on friendly gyms to possibly train pushing the total to 135 seen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    5th nest migration worked to my favor when I visited a certain park and the frequent spawn during my visit was kabuto around 4-5 times per hour. Got enough within 2 hours in addition to my previous stock so i was able to evolve to Kabutops.

Now, I am at 133 / 136. Charmeleon ready to evolve but I am still searching for a better IV. Dugtrio should be next.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    im level 32 and still missing a lapras & a muk. muk is only 4 candies away tho. got really lucky to catch a kabutops last weekend after having had seen/caught only 1 kabuto.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Because of the recently concluded Halloween event, I was able to push my pokedex to 138 caught 140 seen. Got lucky with my hatches during the event - Abra and Grimer which led to Alakazam (plus a bit of walk) and Muk. Geodude candies were a piece of cake (almost did not felt it) and eventually got Golem. The last 2 prior to the end of event were last minute grind - Machamp and Dugtrio.

It's ironic that I am still missing my chosen starter pokemon line - Charmeleon and Charizard which happened to be my original buddy as well (but got changed when I realized I still don't have a Charmander worthy to evolve.

Still not counting Farfetch'd as available in my home country so i am only missing Aero.

Back