• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's your pokedex looking right now?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2017
    Caught 67, including one Snorlax.
    I'm so glad they put in the new function where you can walk and get candy for your Snorlax, before that I just couldn't level him up. Still needs a lot of walking though.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I'm 142/144 right now caught, missing Aerodactyl and Hitmonlee. :(

Ok technically 137/144 but I just have to activate my lucky egg, which I'll be doing once Gen 2 drops out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    145 caught.

missing :
    Machamp
    Hitmonlee
    Omastar
    Dragonaire
    Elekid
    Magby

Farfetched, Mr. Mime, Kangaskhan

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    145 Caught

My new ones are Onix, Snorlax, Sentret, Furret, Ledyba, Ledian, Spinarak, Crobat, Natu, Hoppip, Murkrow, Granbull and Sneasel.

I only need a couple candies for Electrode and Alakazam.

Years
  • 163 Caught, 168 Seen.

New Gen 2 additions are: Sentret, Furret, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Ledyba, Ledian, Spinarak, Crobat, Natu, Xatu, Hoppip, Wooper, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow, Teddiursa and Swinub.

Pokemon seen but not caught: Muk, Tauros, Lapras (STILL! :( ), Omastar, Dragonite.
    Remaining Gen 1 Pokemon needed: Farfetched, Kangaskhan and the Legendaries.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Today I caught Hoothoot, Wooper, Swinub, Marill, Teddiursa and Sudowoodo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    162 Caught

My new ones are Alakazam, Electrode, Gyarados, Ariados, Chinchou, Xatu, Azumarill, Skiploom, Sunkern, Umbreon and Slugma.

I hatched Slugma, evolved Ariados and Umbreon. The rest were caught in the wild.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Ooof, haven't been here in a while! Might make a field journal update soon, but...

Kanto Dex is complete. Johto currently missing 16 more entries:

- Quilava
    - Typhlosion
    - Feraligatr
    - Ampharos
    - Jumpluff
    - Sunflora
    - Slowking
    - Ursaring
    - Delibird (not sure if catchable)
    - Kingdra
    - Smeagle (not sure if catchable)
    - Tyrogue
    - Hitmontop
    - Miltank
    - Pupitar
    - Tyranitar

...I do have enough candy to evolve all a Cyndaquil to Quilava and Typhlosion, but I'm waiting for one with better IVs. Same goes for Teddiursa and Larvitar. Slowpoke, Seadra, and Sunkern are just missing that Dragon Scale, King's Rock, and Sun Stone, respectively.

Years
  • FINALLY got 100 kanto mons when i evolved my poliwhirl last night. took long enough. now im working on a couple specific things, but i have made serious progress since returning to the game at gen 2 release. i'm having a ton of fun!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    163 Caught

I recently caught a Stantler. For seen I have 168.

I recently saw a Kangaskhan in a gym.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I'm now at 168. My new ones are Chikorita and Dunsparce. I forgot one of them in my last post.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    172 Caught

Espeon, Misdreavus, Totodile and Aipom are the new ones caught.

Years
  • I'm up to 166 caught, and 181 seen. I actually thought I was quite a bit lower than this, since I've still got a fair chunk of the Kanto Dex unfilled. Up to almost 40 Johto Pokemon though, which is pretty decent for just a couple weeks of looking.

Back