• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howzit

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Hey! The name's missing nin, been a pokemon fan since I can remember. I grew up watching pokemon and it influenced me greatly.

I like spending time browsing the fanfiction section and now I've made an account so I can try writing my own and posting them.

:D:P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hay there! Sup! Welcome to PC!

So, you must be a fanfiction writer, right? We certainly do have a section just for that, where you can read, review, and write fanfiction. It doesn't have to be about Pokemon, so if you have a non-Pokemon fanfic, you can show it off here. It's really a great place to be. :D

Have fun writing! I love writing <3 See ya around. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2013
    Hi missing nin.im also a big fan. My brother did new game so many times that i forgot what my first pokemon ever was.(probely charmander)

Years
    Hey! The name's missing nin, been a pokemon fan since I can remember. I grew up watching pokemon and it influenced me greatly.

I like spending time browsing the fanfiction section and now I've made an account so I can try writing my own and posting them.

:D:P

Hi Missing Nin, and welcome!

Just like what Leaf Storm said, we have the Fan Fiction & Writing board where you can read, review and showcase your works of literature, Pokemon or not. I'm not a regular visitor there, but I guarantee you'll be entertained over there.

We also have loads of other places you can browse, and tons of people you can talk to. Our moderators and admins are always happy to lend you a hand if you're ever in need of help or find yourself lost, cos we are a big forum after all. Also, we have some experienced members who can show you where to go.

Have an awesome time with your stories, and enjoy yourself! See ya.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back