• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullo all

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Ah, old game, new forum, haha. I'm pretty solid, so if you ever need to ask anything, I can probably answer your question more often than not.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Welcome to PC! Could I er..call you something shorter?:> Maybe like RA or Blaster. I'll call you Blaster for now:P Take your time to read the rules and have fun here!:>

The Red Chain

Oh my god hi RAcast. :33
You already know me haha..
ilu. ^__^

-the reason he joined PokeCommunity- X33

will143

SacredGod
Years
Welcome to pokeCommunity.. hope you like in here and don't forget to visit here always... You can alse meet different friends here.. like me.. hehehe LOL...

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2010
welcome to PC i'm new here as well so enjoy=]

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
hey Blaster, welcome to PC. This place rocks so im pretty sure u will enjoy it here.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Ah, old game, new forum, haha. I'm pretty solid, so if you ever need to ask anything, I can probably answer your question more often than not.

Tsk. The answer's is 42 more often than not. It's not that hard to get questions right when you look at them with that logic.

But yes, welcome. I apologise if I didn't make sense there, I do it all the time. I'm sure you'll do great here and all that jazz. You seem pretty knowledgeable - throw me a VM sometime and we'll get an interesting discussion going about some random topic nobody cares about.

Edit: No, I meant VM. It stands for visitor message, which you're able to do if you click on anyone's profile. You type in the box and everyone sees what you've said, whilst with a PM it's just between the two people talking.

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Tsk. The answer's is 42 more often than not. It's not that hard to get questions right when you look at them with that logic.

But yes, welcome. I apologise if I didn't make sense there, I do it all the time. I'm sure you'll do great here and all that jazz. You seem pretty knowledgeable - throw me a VM sometime and we'll get an interesting discussion going about some random topic nobody cares about.

Sounds like a good time! But...what's a VM? XD Did you me PM, perhaps?

Metatron

No guts, no glory
Years
Haha, I'm loving this. Another PSO fan 8D

I had a level 70-something FOmar when I quit playing. (Yeah, I know...FOmar sucks, and he looks like a chick). I probably would still play if they didn't shut down the official servers like, 2 years ago x_x

...Don't ever play PSU, though. It's terrible D:

Anyways, welcome, and enjoy your time here :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
soz im abit delayed but welcome 2 PC and well done 2 your First Round victory im impressed, i know i shoudn't say this but i thought lucariopulse333 was gonna win, iev learnt a lesson never judge a book by its cover XD.

well done i think u might make it 2 the finals!!!

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
Years
Hello! Welcome to the Pokecommunity, If you need any help, be sure to go the Community Questions And Feedack and Post a thread..

Be Sure to::
  • Post around so People, begin to know you.
  • Make some Friends.
  • Have FUN!♥
I hope you have a great Experience At the PC!

Back