• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hullo. i r newb.

xavient

GameboyLuke
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    hey hey, I'm Luke, nice to meet you all c:

I'm kinda new, although I have been here before, and I was around on PE2k known has MikeyTheYoshi/Lucario a long time ago. Kinda returning to the Pokémon Boards scene :3

Years
  • Hello there Luke, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Care to describe your interests (primarily in Pokémon)? That can help us members here get to know you better :3 Here at PC we have a whole lot to offer in terms of discussions with Pokémon, and we also have roleplaying, fan clubs, a writing section, and so much more! So be sure to check out which area here on PC is your favorite!

As a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here on PC, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here on PC is a new user getting an infraction simply by overlooking a small rule they may have thought not existed :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff.. they are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Luke! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And always feel free to leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you wish to chat with me, as I'm always open for those! ^_^

xavient

GameboyLuke
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    That's what I call a welcoming C:

I'll be sure to, thanks so much!

As for my interests, I kinda play video games A LOT. Mainly anything from the Nintendo franchise. I also have a YouTube channel with roughly 300 subscribers. If you'd like to check it out you, visit my channel by clicking here.
    I mainly upload Pokémon stuff, some of which you may enjoy :3 So please don't hesitate to check me out :)

I'm 20 years old. I know, old man D: Currently at University studying Applied IT, and I also work every now and again.

I live in the United Kingdom, in the south west and I have a girlfriend that lives in London c;

Well I guess that's everything about me :o

Please feel free to message me too, I'm pretty friendly ;D

Years
  • Luke Luke Luke Luke... lovin' that name. Welcome (back?) to the forum good sir, and a very big pleasure to meet you! Nehehe, I totally adore your avatar and signature. 8D;

Oh, I was on PE2k at one point as well but never really posted around or anything. It looked like a fun and cozy community but sadly it was a little too inactive for my tastes. :( Which is sad since the main site was a great resource, meaning its forum had tons of potential. Luckily PokeCommunity is quite a big forum so there's always something new popping up here and there are plenty of friendly people to meet along the way as well. You're probably going to love this place if you're getting back into the forum scene! There's a board for pretty much everything and we don't have a single place that's neglected or inactive. Whatcha think about upcoming games like X and Y? If you've got your eye on those then I recommend the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board as a place to venture out into. You won't be disappointed with the amounts of regulars and active topics that place has. I'm also going to ask if you're interested in joining our electric rodents fanclub? I mean, you have Pichu in your avatar so you might just be a fan, right? :D; As the club's owner I'd be happy to see someone as awesome as you there. You're also welcome to dig through the other active Pokemon groups in that board, of course.

But whee... video games! We're all big fans here. Nintendo is one of my favorite franchises too, though admittedly I mostly only play their Pokemon games. Anything related to gaming can be discussed in the Video Games board so I urge you to participate in that sometime; it's worth it. You can discuss consoles (including the older ones) as well as tell us what you're currently playing. It's also the ideal place for someone with a YouTube channel as you have the option of showing off your videos in the Let's Play subforum. n~n Getting 300 subscribers is quite the feat and I'm sure you must be proud. You can always link to your channel in your signature if you're interested in getting the word out there, too, though of course that's just a wee suggestion.

By the way, take me to the UK sometime! I'm itching to go one of these days. Might seem like a childish dream but I'd love to see the Big Ben and wander around all those lovely locations I've heard so much about. Another plus is that traveling around there is much easier - it's not as huge as the US, which I have the misfortune of living in. :(

But anyways, have a great time here, Luke! Be sure to let a moderator know if you need anything, though our members are always willing to help as well. Just remember to never be shy and you'll love it here!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Luke! Welcome!

Or maybe welcome back I guess. I don't think I've ever been on PE2K before but I've seen the forum and lurked as a guess before. Never had a chance to register but I think I'm a part of a good amount of forums already. :) Pokecommunity is a really friendly place so it's not too hard to fit in here. It's really big too with a lot of variety of boards for all kinds of discussions. You should definitely explore around and find what you like. I do suggest the Pokemon X and Y boards if you're interested in getting those game. I'm very excited for them myself and so are alot of people here. That section is always really people with people hyped up on them. And as Cirno said, you might like a lot of clubs in Pokemon Clubs too, particularly the Electric rodents one since you seem to like Pichu judging by your avatar. I own a Dark type club there and I can say from experience from owning one, that clubs are really fun to be involved with. My club is pretty popular and we always have a lot of discussions going on! There's also other fan clubs for things that aren't for Pokemon.

Ah video games I sure do like them. Albeit I mainly only play Pokemon games but I have played other series. Mostly Mario games and one Megaman game, but I have been trying to get into other series too such as the Fire Emblem series. I hear Fire Emblem: Awakening is a great game and I was considering starting with that and also Animal Crossing: New Leaf since I'm getting a 3DS for X and Y anyways. Might as well have other games to play on it besides Pokemon so I have other games to occupy me to ore Pokemon 3DS games come out. (Hopefully one being the well-wanted Ruby and Sapphrie remakes. ) You'll definitely like the Video Games section we have. As Cirno said, there's a Let's Play subforum there where you can post your LP videos. 300 subscribers is much more than I have on my account. I haven't uploaded a video to Youtube in ages lol. Speaking of the Internet and technology, I've notice you're studying Applied IT. I do know what that is, but I can't say I know alot or neither that I'm interested in it. lol But i'm sure there's people over at Internet & Technology that might be. :) You can talk about IT there as well as all things on computers and the Internet, including Youtube! These are just suggestions , though, so browse wherever you want!

Well have a great time here and try to enjoy yourself! As Cirno mentioned, you can always contact a moderator or other staff in orange , red , purple if you need anything. None of them bite and are actually really nice! See you around and you can always send me a visitor's message and chat!

xavient

GameboyLuke
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    Luke Luke Luke Luke... lovin' that name. Welcome (back?) to the forum good sir, and a very big pleasure to meet you! Nehehe, I totally adore your avatar and signature. 8D;

Oh, I was on PE2k at one point as well but never really posted around or anything. It looked like a fun and cozy community but sadly it was a little too inactive for my tastes. :( Which is sad since the main site was a great resource, meaning its forum had tons of potential. Luckily PokeCommunity is quite a big forum so there's always something new popping up here and there are plenty of friendly people to meet along the way as well. You're probably going to love this place if you're getting back into the forum scene! There's a board for pretty much everything and we don't have a single place that's neglected or inactive. Whatcha think about upcoming games like X and Y? If you've got your eye on those then I recommend the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board as a place to venture out into. You won't be disappointed with the amounts of regulars and active topics that place has. I'm also going to ask if you're interested in joining our electric rodents fanclub? I mean, you have Pichu in your avatar so you might just be a fan, right? :D; As the club's owner I'd be happy to see someone as awesome as you there. You're also welcome to dig through the other active Pokemon groups in that board, of course.

But whee... video games! We're all big fans here. Nintendo is one of my favorite franchises too, though admittedly I mostly only play their Pokemon games. Anything related to gaming can be discussed in the Video Games board so I urge you to participate in that sometime; it's worth it. You can discuss consoles (including the older ones) as well as tell us what you're currently playing. It's also the ideal place for someone with a YouTube channel as you have the option of showing off your videos in the Let's Play subforum. n~n Getting 300 subscribers is quite the feat and I'm sure you must be proud. You can always link to your channel in your signature if you're interested in getting the word out there, too, though of course that's just a wee suggestion.

By the way, take me to the UK sometime! I'm itching to go one of these days. Might seem like a childish dream but I'd love to see the Big Ben and wander around all those lovely locations I've heard so much about. Another plus is that traveling around there is much easier - it's not as huge as the US, which I have the misfortune of living in. :(

But anyways, have a great time here, Luke! Be sure to let a moderator know if you need anything, though our members are always willing to help as well. Just remember to never be shy and you'll love it here!

N'awh. Why thank you~

I started out on the PE2k forums, but as you said, they have become, rather inactive. I started out in that place, in the WiFi battling scene, etc. I did contribute somewhat to the forum boards and was on the road to getting a moderator position - but I kinda fell inactive due to college, etc.

Ahaha I wasn't aware there was a fan club like that! I'd be glad to join! I'll check it out as soon as I get some free time - which brings me onto my next... thing.

I'd be glad to bring you to the UK! I'm traveling to London, today actually to visit my girlfriend... so. I'll meet you there, okay? ;D

Ah, my YouTube channel. I've been on YouTube for so long and worked so hard but this is the only channel that's ever made it anywhere. Have you ever heard of Haydunn? He liked one of my videos and it caused a massive uproar (haha, geddit - uproar? *shot*) and it really drew attention to my channel. It even gained me partnership!

I will do, thanks for the warm welcome :3

Hello Luke! Welcome!

Or maybe welcome back I guess. I don't think I've ever been on PE2K before but I've seen the forum and lurked as a guess before. Never had a chance to register but I think I'm a part of a good amount of forums already. :) Pokecommunity is a really friendly place so it's not too hard to fit in here. It's really big too with a lot of variety of boards for all kinds of discussions. You should definitely explore around and find what you like. I do suggest the Pokemon X and Y boards if you're interested in getting those game. I'm very excited for them myself and so are alot of people here. That section is always really people with people hyped up on them. And as Cirno said, you might like a lot of clubs in Pokemon Clubs too, particularly the Electric rodents one since you seem to like Pichu judging by your avatar. I own a Dark type club there and I can say from experience from owning one, that clubs are really fun to be involved with. My club is pretty popular and we always have a lot of discussions going on! There's also other fan clubs for things that aren't for Pokemon.

Ah video games I sure do like them. Albeit I mainly only play Pokemon games but I have played other series. Mostly Mario games and one Megaman game, but I have been trying to get into other series too such as the Fire Emblem series. I hear Fire Emblem: Awakening is a great game and I was considering starting with that and also Animal Crossing: New Leaf since I'm getting a 3DS for X and Y anyways. Might as well have other games to play on it besides Pokemon so I have other games to occupy me to ore Pokemon 3DS games come out. (Hopefully one being the well-wanted Ruby and Sapphrie remakes. ) You'll definitely like the Video Games section we have. As Cirno said, there's a Let's Play subforum there where you can post your LP videos. 300 subscribers is much more than I have on my account. I haven't uploaded a video to Youtube in ages lol. Speaking of the Internet and technology, I've notice you're studying Applied IT. I do know what that is, but I can't say I know alot or neither that I'm interested in it. lol But i'm sure there's people over at Internet & Technology that might be. :) You can talk about IT there as well as all things on computers and the Internet, including Youtube! These are just suggestions , though, so browse wherever you want!

Well have a great time here and try to enjoy yourself! As Cirno mentioned, you can always contact a moderator or other staff in orange , red , purple if you need anything. None of them bite and are actually really nice! See you around and you can always send me a visitor's message and chat!

I am enjoying my stay here at PC already, I've received help with my BW2 game within 10 minutes of joining the boards so it's safe to say I feel pretty welcomed.

Thanks a lot dude c: I'll see you around <:

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
    Years
  • Hey there Luke!
    Good to see you back and welcome to PC once again ^^
    I don't have much to say but I hope you enjoy your
    time here once again. chow~

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Very big replies by the staff!