• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurricane Rita: The next Katrina? w0ot.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Man, Rita was something...

No hurricane force winds and stuff like that...my area was bombarded with tornadoes. I swear, the tornado siren was on for about four hours straight Saturday...>_>

My area was lucky. Belzoni, a town about 50 miles near here, wasn't. One person was killed and most of the town was destroyed...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...yeah I live Corpus Christi, Texas...and at first it was going to hit where I was...so I had to get away. I evacuated to Hye, Texas a hour away from Austin. It was sooo scary. >< Luckly it didn't hit over there. But I feel sorry for Northeastern Texas and Southwestern Texas. ;; I hope everyone will be alright.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    It did indeed feel a bit frightening since it shifted to category 5.

This hurricane was suppoused to be stronger than Katrina I heard. Fortunately, it decided to spare houston for now. <3

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dakota said:
    10 people have already died from Rita...insane
    Really? crap. wtf have those people been doing? Playing around power lines?

Rita didn't strike us bad enough to kill us ._.;

♥Whitney♥

&#9829;Goldenrod Gym ******&#9829;
    Years
    Well I live in Texas but I live in Midland a way from most of that stuff,I might get a little rain but that's all.It's so sad to hear about all these Hurricanes. :'(

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Hey,Housten is very lucky to not get hit by it,or the oil place will all be a mess and the gas is going to be about $4 or more then that.....

Back