• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurt and Heal Pokemon Again!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Flygon:173 +1 you screwed up kyle, you didnt give flygon the point
    Squirtle:16 -1
    Absol:110
    No, i did sdo it right, look at what isa di, i fixe dit.. read up no the msitakes a bit above... geeez why am i the one ahving to fix everything??!?
    I just saw YOU double post...hehe......

Flygon:172 -1
    Squirtle:17 +1

Get off of Squirtle's back.

Hehe.. no.... squirtle=dead.. give up.. seriosuly.. ur wasting ur healing points on a pkmn thats clearly going 2 die anywyas... Oh and yes... i never double posted, where did you see that?!? And when i do, i edit them... so rarely ever will you see me DP.

Flygon:172+
    Squirtle:16-

ok.. like my last post, EVERYTHING IS FIXED UP NOW. Don't argue, i nkow what i'm doing, so don't alter what i did like Mike did >.<

Ullion

Years
    Flygon:175+
    Squirtle:14-

Absol:109
    Yay, its all straightened out now XD Now everyone plz avoid screwing up the scores again >.<

Ullion

Years
    Flygon:177+
    Squirtle:12-

Absol:109

ok, why are people putting off Squirtle's death? Its going to happen, so why even try?

pakz

Adopted from suta-raito.com
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    Flygon:177
    Squirtle:12 +
    Absol:109 - (fine i will pick on absol)

pakz

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    Flygon:178
    Squirtle:12 +1
    Absol:108 -1

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh and yes... i never double posted, where did you see that?!? And when i do, i edit them... so rarely ever will you see me DP.

Well then, I guess I was pretty lucky, because I DID see you double post in the D/P forum, more specifically here: https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77047&page=2

And, it's still there as of this posting. Guess you don't edit them.

Oh, and you messed up the score...AGAIN. Flygon's score right now should be 179. You need to start actually ADDING >.> .

...And i just noticed that Squirtle's score got messed up, too...it should have been 11 in the last post. Guess who's numbering was off?...You need to try SUBTRACTING as well >.> .

Flygon:178 -1
    Squirtle:12 +1
    Absol:108

There. NOW it's fixed.

pakz

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    Flygon:178
    Squirtle:13 +1
    Absol:107 -1