• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hybrid Trainer's Free Pokemon Thread

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh.Just you also said to Wods that it'd gone.That's why i was confused.That's fair enough

Years
  • @ lance: yea but i have just bread three more so look see if any other ones take you fancey

@no1234: your friend code is wrong

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • the easiest for you meng and pla tell me the steps of trading cause i dont't know i got nitendo dsi yestarday
    i must register yourfc in the pal pad?
    then ? xd i am a noob omg xd

Years
  • register me in your palpad, then go into the pokemon center and go downstarirs and talk to the second lady, you are then in the wifi room, go to the computer at the front and chose trade, then wait for me and the trade will begin.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • ok i am going in i will trade you a magikarp xD
    ty a lot !!!!!

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • *Were hatched while i was experementing with the walk through wall cheat so will say 'hacthed in mystery zone' but are still perfectly normal.

Ok, sweetie. I am not liking this. Please breed future Pokemon in a legal location or else I will temporarily close your breeding thread until you do so.

I am not saying that the babies are ~hacked~ but such a location could raise complications if the recipients were ever to trade/battle with your Pokemon. :(

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • It is best if you start off with a new batch of fully legit babies. Get to hatching. :D

Remove the Ralts/Vulpix then, please. Thankies. :)

Back