• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News I’m still here!!

Years
  • Hey - I'm still here things have just been pretty rough lately.

To cut to the chase,I had to cut off an ex friend of mine that i've known for years cause they had so many red flags I couldn't take it anymore and now i feel so much better! They stooped so low and it hurts me to know they wont own up for their actions - whats worse is that they have thrown me under the bus for no reason whats so ever.

In other news: I'm going to try and get back into drawing and eveloping my ideas whether its developing my own original character or my Pokémon project that i'm behind on.

Hoping this year will be a better year than the last because it was a rough year last year.

Years
  • Hey - I'm still here things have just been pretty rough lately.

To cut to the chase,I had to cut off an ex friend of mine that i've known for years cause they had so many red flags I couldn't take it anymore and now i feel so much better! They stooped so low and it hurts me to know they wont own up for their actions - whats worse is that they have thrown me under the bus for no reason whats so ever.

In other news: I'm going to try and get back into drawing and eveloping my ideas whether its developing my own original character or my Pokémon project that i'm behind on.

Hoping this year will be a better year than the last because it was a rough year last year.
    Welcome back to PokéCommunity forums, WillowHallows666.
    I am sorry to hear this happened to you, but it is good to hear you feel better now.
    I wish you best of luck with your project!

Years
  • Welcome back to PokéCommunity forums, WillowHallows666.
    I am sorry to hear this happened to you, but it is good to hear you feel better now.
    I wish you best of luck with your project!
    Thanks - I've been trying to figure out a way to make sprites on the go like from Pokémon parts but procreate keeps blurring the whole like picture so i'm like semi annoyed with that

Years
  • Hello there and welcome back! Love the bunny avatar you're using!

Thanks for both the welcome back and the avatar appreciation!

Still trying to work out my situation with procreate blurring sprite stuff cause i want to use pokemon sprite parts to make pokemon on the go but procreate isn't helping me that much (its been ages since i have been here so unsure where to properly ask about this struggle so-)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Oh I have absolutely no idea lol. That's completely out of my knowledge. :p It sounds like something Pokemon related, so maybe asking in one of the Fan Game sections about it? (or one of the Mods for it first, to learn where a question like that would even go) Sorry I can't help you, but I hope you find an answer soon!

Years
  • Oh I have absolutely no idea lol. That's completely out of my knowledge. :p It sounds like something Pokemon related, so maybe asking in one of the Fan Game sections about it? (or one of the Mods for it first, to learn where a question like that would even go) Sorry I can't help you, but I hope you find an answer soon!
    I'll try and look at the Fan Game section and check there - like i said its been AGES since i've last been on here.

Back