• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I actually joined in 2009 but never posted till today so

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    I actually joined this site clear back in 2009, however I haven't posted till today, the main reason for this is because I sorta haven't had internet in awhile like a long while, but anyways I have been working on a script creating program for pokemon roms it's sorta like a thing to add all the scripts to do the things the advance map doesn't do, anyways I will be releasing it as soon as I get 15 posts so be sure to check that out when it's posted, it's a going to be a very nice tool for all people editing roms, I actually made it in 2010 but yeah didn't have internet..

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • (Should I welcome you...or welcome you back.) (I'm going to welcome you back.) Welcome back to Pokemon Community Forums! You'll love it here--this time around you should stay because there are more members than two years ago. So enjoy your stay a PokeCommunity. By the way...just to be clear...the only members that bite are the banned members. Other than that, everyone else ise really gentle! So you'll fit in right away!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Thanx for the warm welcome, I think your right about there being more members, I don't remember there being anywhere near as many members or as many topics, looks like there is a topic for everything to do with pokemon now it's great :)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Heyy welcome back to Pokécommunity :3
    Wow! You been gone a while Pokécommunity have , how should i put it, "evolved"? since November 2009 new moderators and hacks some great hacks returning :3

Anyway If you confused or in need of help i'ma be happy to help :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Thanx, I don't think I really will need help with anything but I do appreciate the offer, I really like your siggy image it's some amazing work :)

Back