• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am back!

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
Years
  • I am sorry for my absence. My summers all always busy, but this one was awful. My nephew committed suicide and my husband and I have been batting survivors guilt (we were really, really, close to him). I have decided that Pokemon may just be what I need to get my head back on straight. He liked Pokemon as well.

So, hi again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh my goodness. I am terribly sorry about your nephew. :( My prayers go out to their family whom I understand they're going through a very tough time right now.

Pokemon seems to make you get away from depression and anything that seems sad in life. To me it's like therapy. It's always there for you. I'm glad, however, that you were finally able to check back in here and say hello. You don't really need to apologize for your absence, btw. It's understandable that some people take absences once in a while.

Welcome back, btw!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm sorry for your loss and I hope everything works out for you :(

Pokémon is a great pasttime, it's relaxing and generally a fun game so if you ever need a talk just PM me, hope to see ya around! :)

Meltic

пone of my тesт ♪
    Years
  • Welcome back! ;3
    Sorry about your nephew, but it's a good thing we all like Pokemon too!
    Love to see that.
    Have fun again and start posting.
    You don't know me, right? We'll know each other soon!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    ...Oh, oh my. I feel... sad now. But still... I hope that you can hang on.

That said, speaking of Pokémon, I also find it a way to make me forget other things...

I do hope that you'll be able to stay here for a while, at least.

Back