• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I AM BACK!!!

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
Years
  • Hello people
    I'm back on PC after a Looooo....ooong time.
    Almost like an year.
    Although I tried coming online on july 6th this year, I utterly failed.
    My life became extremely busy for two years.
    Now, I gathered some time for my personal interests... blah blah blah
    How are you?
    What's up?
    I am not sure now too i might use regularly or might not :/

Years
  • Heya and welcome back to PC!

I remember your name somewhere, and while you haven't been active a lot in those two years, there's definitely time to consider getting active once again because new staff have been appointed, and new sections have been made but we're still the same old PC. I was definitely still around back at the time you joined (around 2 months after me in fact) so you may not recognize me but I'm sure that will change.

Anyways, good luck and stick around this time because it's sad when people disappear. I'm always happy to talk so leave me a visitor message and I'm sure you can make more new friends along the way. Give the rules another read since some may have changed, and there's always those staff members who can help you if you have a question.

Have fun dude and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome back!

To be honest, I really don't know who you are. haha
    Yeah, i just joined months ago so of course its almost impossible to know someone who left before i even registered. hahaha!
    so yeah... i hope to see you around, and you might also consider reading the rules because some f them have changed.

oh well, that's all! xiao!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back vaibhavAtomic!

I don't exactly remember you but doesn't mean I can't welcome you back! Maybe we can talk more now that you're back. I'm a friendly guy who like talking with people so I wouldn't mind a VM from you. May I also add that, Braviary is one of my favorite Flying types ever! I thought it was so cool looking when I first saw it and I ended up having one on my White team. It ended up being a great Pokemon too in my opinion. I'm no competitive battler so I have no idea how it matches up in the tiers, but it was a great battler enough for me!

There has definitely been some changing since you were last here so hopefully it's not hard for you to readjust to everything. I hope you can stick around this time or at least I can see you here more. Glad to have you back!

Back