• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am back!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hello pokemonmew! ^______^ Welcome back to PC! ^o^ It's always wonderful to have members return. <33 Well, have fun once more! See ya around the forums! ^_~

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Heyo~! ^_____^ Welcome back to The Pokemon Community! =D Its a pleasure to have you back here. Although, please remember to keep in mind the rules. ^__~ If you want to get a pair, try meeting some people and get to know them first. There is a thread about it in Other Chat. ^___^ Good luck~!

~Karli

Years
    pokemonmew said:
    Hi guys...I am back!Sice I kept going to sppf.Yeah...anyone want to pair with me?
    Hiya! I hope to see ya around the forums and stuff! ^_^ I'm Shikon-chan! And if you're looking for someone to pair with, say you're looking for a pair in the Traditional Pair Up thread in Other Chat. The just PM someone who is unpaired and ask. I'm sure you're find a pair that way. ^-^ Well, remember to follow the rules, and have fun!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    pokemonmew said:
    Hi guys...I am back!Sice I kept going to sppf.Yeah...anyone want to pair with me?
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome back to PC. I'm Pikabloo, you're insane blue Pikachu. Anywho, hope you have fun ^^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Hi there. Im not sure who you are. If you were wondering by my sig, sorry, I cany pair up withyou coz i migfht with someone else.

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi, welcome back to the PC!! Have loads of fun and enjoy. If you want to be my friend just PM me ok? :D

Back