• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am brand-new

jonyhubert

Heero
Years
  • Hi,
    You can call me Heero and I am brand-new here. I have been a long-time Pokémon fan but have neglected the show for years now. I started to watch it right at the get-go in the late 90s. But this Christmas I got the Psyduck Stained Glass (see Avatar above). And I think it is worth sharing...

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy Heero, great to meet more long-time Pokemon fans! Ah, but you know, the show isn't too bad; I recommend checking out the Pokemon X&Y anime when it airs in English, because the Japanese subbed version of it was pretty nice to see so far, and two episodes of the dubbed version was already out, so, maybe check it out sometime!

Mmm, well, the Psyduck stain glass looks pretty cool! I've got money for Christmas, which I've just came back from a little shopping spree, ahaha. But, I hope you've had a great Christmas, and cheers to a whole new year soon! I hope to see you around, and ask a staff member for help anytime you have a question, and we'll be always here to help you. :3

Have a pleasant staaay, and maybe we can chat about stuff sometime! :)

Years
  • Ooh boy, I'm jealous! Stained glass objects are always so nifty to me, I'd totally buy one if I could. Very pretty. If you have merchandise to show off and are a collector you should check out the show your collections thread! We would love to see what you own. <3 Welcome to PC, Heero!

And aw.. I love the Pokemon anime even now but the old Kanto saga brings back so many memories. I was addicted to it as a kid and so was everyone else in class. The X/Y anime series is actually pretty great so if you're ever interested in returning to the anime then I'd consider starting now. Ash's new traveling companions are hilarious yet adorable and the stories overall are a lot more amusing now.. well, or so I think, haha.

Anyways, enjoy your time here! :D You can discuss pretty much anything and will make so many friends, promise. Let our staff members know if you need any help, yeah?

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
    Years
  • Hello, Heero~

I'm new, too! I know you'll have a great time because everyone is so nice to me, and they will be to you, too~

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Hey Heero! Im another new guy, nice to meet you. Did you make that Psyduck stained glass yourself? Its quite nice, I feel inspired to make one myself. Maybe a Charizard. Hopefully I get the chance. Anyway I'm in the same boat as you, I watched the show in the 90's but haven't kept up with it. I read a few summaries on bulbapedia to catch up, though honestly not much changed. I don't want to spoil it for you though, check out that site for a quick summary Watching all the episodes since then would take a whole week with no rest haha.

Back