• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] I am desperately seeking Palkia for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
  • Would anybody be willing to trade me their Palkia? I asked for Palkia before here a while ago, but no luck, but I have better offers now, hopefully.

In my hunt to obtain Dittos with perfect IVs, during the post-game, while in the Glittering Cave portion of the Grand Underground, I managed to catch a shiny Ditto a little while back and, today, I caught another Ditto with perfect IVs. The perfect IV Ditto is not shiny, but it is holding a Destiny Knot that I received in a trade, which would be great for breeding. The shiny Ditto only has 3 perfect IVs in Attack, Defense, and Speed, but its other stats are great too and it is holding Quick Powder. If you're not interested in Ditto and breeding, then I have a Ho-Oh, a Brilliant Diamond exclusive caught in Ramanas Park that I'm willing to trade. I like Ho-Oh and all, but I don't really care to use Ho-Oh particularly in this game. Legendaries, at least in my opinion, are much more fun to use in Sword and Shield, in which I recently got Sword for Christmas, so I'm still playing it like crazy. However, I want Palkia because I desperately want to own the whole trio.

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    I'm willing to clone my Palkia for you!

But it isn't a perfect IV one (HP-Best/A-Decent/D-Best/SA-Decent/SD-Best/Sp-Pretty Good)*
    Current stats: HP-156/A-110/D-113/SA-147/SD-132/Sp-117, Timid
    and could be slightly touched on EV department as I caught Pokemon with him on the team

Moveset slightly altered: Surf/Spacial Rend/Thunderbolt/Ancient Power.

All I need is a Scyther that's caught/bred in a standard-normal Pokeball, and no extra requirements.

*Serebii's Gen 8 IV cal doesn't offer Pokemon beyond SwSh, if you need the accurate IV + have an accurate cal please lemme know.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I'm willing to clone my Palkia for you!

But it isn't a perfect IV one (HP-Best/A-Decent/D-Best/SA-Decent/SD-Best/Sp-Pretty Good)*
    Current stats: HP-156/A-110/D-113/SA-147/SD-132/Sp-117, Timid
    and could be slightly touched on EV department as I caught Pokemon with him on the team

Moveset slightly altered: Surf/Spacial Rend/Thunderbolt/Ancient Power.

All I need is a Scyther that's caught/bred in a standard-normal Pokeball, and no extra requirements.

*Serebii's Gen 8 IV cal doesn't offer Pokemon beyond SwSh, if you need the accurate IV + have an accurate cal please lemme know.

Hey, sorry for not responding sooner. I didn't receive an alert for this thread and didn't expect anyone to accept the offer, as I often receive no replies whenever I request a trade for Palkia. I am also not available at night on the weekdays and busy in the mornings. As for Palkia, don't worry about the IVs and EVs. I have plenty of BP, so I could easily just hyper train it when it reaches level 100 and I also have plenty vitamins for EV training. I can also change its nature with nature mints. Besides, regardless of what Palkia's stats are, it is still extremely powerful anyway. I have a Scyther that I bred a while ago with one of my perfect IV Dittos. It has near perfect stats and currently raising with near perfect stats, but I would be glad to trade it for Palkia. Just message me whenever you're ready, but I am not available after 10:30 PM, Eastern time. I am mostly online during the afternoon, usually at 3:00 PM. If it can't be done tonight, then there is always tomorrow.

Scyther
    Nickname: Priestess
    Level: 68
    HP: Best
    Attack: Best
    Defense: Best
    Sp. Atk: Best
    Sp. Def: Pretty good
    Speed: Best
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Technician
    Held Item: Life Orb

Moves
    Fury Cutter
    Aerial Ace
    Rock Smash
    Swords Dance

Stats
    HP: 194
    Attack: 239
    Sp. Atk: 90
    Defense: 134
    Sp. Def: 131
    Speed: 211
    She also has 252 EVs in Attack and Speed, which I raised with vitamins, and slightly raised Defense with one vitamin.

Last edited:

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    Hey, sorry for not responding sooner. I didn't receive an alert for this thread and didn't expect anyone to accept the offer, as I often receive no replies whenever I request a trade for Palkia. I am also not available at night on the weekdays and busy in the mornings. As for Palkia, don't worry about the IVs and EVs. I have plenty of BP, so I could easily just hyper train it when it reaches level 100 and I also have plenty vitamins for EV training. I can also change its nature with nature mints. Besides, regardless of what Palkia's stats are, it is still extremely powerful anyway. I have a Scyther that I bred a while ago with one of my perfect IV Dittos. It has near perfect stats and currently raising with near perfect stats, but I would be glad to trade it for Palkia. Just message me whenever you're ready, but I am not available after 10:30 PM, Eastern time. I am mostly online during the afternoon, usually at 3:00 PM. If it can't be done tonight, then there is always tomorrow.

Scyther
    Nickname: Priestess
    Level: 68
    HP: Best
    Attack: Best
    Defense: Best
    Sp. Atk: Best
    Sp. Def: Pretty good
    Speed: Best
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Technician
    Held Item: Life Orb

Moves
    Fury Cutter
    Aerial Ace
    Rock Smash
    Swords Dance

Stats
    HP: 194
    Attack: 239
    Sp. Atk: 90
    Defense: 134
    Sp. Def: 131
    Speed: 211
    She also has 252 EVs in Attack and Speed, which I raised with vitamins, and slightly raised Defense with one vitamin.

Oh, my bad! I didn't use the quote option!
    Palkia (with Lustrous Orb) is ready to go home (around 10-20 mins)
    Would you like a nickname for it?
    I'll give you the trade code after you reply to this post. :D

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Oh, my bad! I didn't use the quote option!
    Palkia (with Lustrous Orb) is ready to go home (around 10-20 mins)
    Would you like a nickname for it?
    I'll give you the trade code after you reply to this post. :D

Thank you so much!

I can decide a nickname after the trade, so you don't need to nickname her. I can't think of one right now. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back