• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i am new here

Years
    Hi guys I'm De Villiers aka Ryan. I have been to more forums before but poke community looks the best but I have realised one thing that CSS is different here from any other forums, so I would need help with it here from someone. I hope i will enjoy here

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Hi de Villiers welcome to poke community forums, hope you can enjoy here

Years
    And hello to you too, Ryan! How's everything going for you?

As you found out, the CSS here is more advanced than most places you've been so it can take a while to get used to everything here, and how the coding all works but I'm sure you can get some handy advice to make some good codes and then utilize them. Aside from all that, there's a lot of fun topics you'll be able to discuss here so hopefully there's something that will catch your attention.

But I guess I'll leave all the exploring to you since it's more fun that way, good luck and I hope to continue seeing you around the forums! I'm always happy to talk if you need anything.

- Hikamaru

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Haha welcome to the forums ryan!

Ive been to different forums to serebii, pokebeach and idk they kinda bored me everyone was all so serious about everything and arguing facts haha im more an opinion person :)

Anyways ive seen you joined the Pyromancers so u must like fire types haha welcome to the club and i hope u enjoy it and the forums!

Back