• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am pleased....

Years
    Whats going on pokemon community! my name is jared, im from spokane washington. i have a youtube channel that i post lets plays nuzlockes and other pokemon videos! hope to learn and share some knowledge.

Hey there Jared~ welcome to PC and good to meet you.

Ooh, having a channel is pretty awesome. I've always wanted to create my own video content but never really did try that out. Kind of hard since I want to try let's plays in particular but with family around it just isn't very likely to happen. :( If you do gaming videos like walkthrough, nuzlockes, and LPs you should check out the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum of the Video Games board.

Enjoy your time here, all right? If you need any help you should poke one of our staff members. <3

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Haha, welcome there Jared!! Welcome to PC!! Its a pleasure to meet ya'..!! I really want to make my own channel too!! but its need many step right? Anyway!! Have fun!!

Years
    Its actually quite easy! But the problems i run into is good ideas and good video quality! That poketube community is very helpful and informative!

Back