• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I cant log out ><

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I cant log out. I click the log out button, and it takes me to the page that says "cookies cleared, ect." only when I click the index forms I'm still loged in. when I refresh the cookies cleared page, it tells me an error acured while I was loging out and it gives me a link to click to log out corectly, but it only refreshs the page.

pokegngsta4reel

waz up my peeps
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 21, 2004
    i cant log out ether and i didnt understand wat u said , when i manually clear my cookies all of them dont delete why is that

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Are you using the tool built into IE? That's what they're talking about. And the like Steve posted is to a page to remove cookies set by this server…or something. @_@

Back