• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I CHOOSE YOU!!!

Years
  • Hello everyone!!! Call me "game"...

I'm a teenager of 16 years old. (in this post...).
    I like, no, I don't like, I love Pokémon!!

Well, I also like MegaMan, but this isn't the right place to talk about him...
    I speak Spanish, but my English isn't so bad, right?

I hope I can get along with everyone.
    And unleash my passion for Pokémon!!!

Years
  • Hola, y bienvenidos a los foros! Yo tambien hablo espanol! (I'm assuming you can understand that)

This is one of the greatest places to talk about Pokemon, there is a large base of members here. Hope you like it!

Years
  • Your English is quite good! =) Nice to meet you game, welcome to PC. I love Pokémon a lot myself and obviously almost everyone here does. When did you first get into it?? =o

Years
  • Hola, @Radiating, obviamente entiendo Español, soy de Costa Rica... xd...

Pero como ví que el sitio está en Inglés, pues eso... Había que intentar con Inglés..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Game! Your English is good, no worries at all :D

I hope you'll enjoy talking about pokémon in all forms here. Let me know if you need help finding your way around or anything.

Years
  • I have a question, i'm a bit lazy...

The forum have guides for Pokémon Red of GB???

I'm stucked in Silph S.A...

Last edited:

Trainer 766

Welcome to PC. You have better grammar than me despite the English-language isn't your mother tongue. Wow.

I think you can find help in "First Generation" somewhere in this forum. Hold up.

EDIT: Here.

Last edited:
    Back