• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I come in peace~

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Hey there, I'm HallowedDisease or just Hallow or something for short. The whole thing can be a little long to type sometimes.

Let's see, about me... I love video games, but due to lack of money, I don't get to play very many. I've been playing Pokemon since before I could read, so that's usually what I go for. It's hard for me to pass up any Pokemon anything. <3 My favorite Pokemon is Reshiram, which is odd for me. Legendaries have never really been favorites--cool, but not favorites--and I didn't like the 5th Gen much at all when I saw it, but the more I played the games, the more they all grew on me. Seeing Reshiram at N's Castle was what made me love it so much. The sprite doesn't do it justice.

I used to be a part of the Pokemon fandom in roleplay and fanart, but after a falling-out with the last Pokemon roleplay group I was a part of, I became a brony. Now that I've realized that they have their fair share of idiots*, I've figured I might as well try to balance Pokemon and brony.

(* Please don't think I mean that all bronies are idiots. They're not. I don't even think most bronies are idiots. The worse ones just happen to be more vocal and... rabid. I go crazy around too much of that. )

Anyway, I think it would be nice to be around Pokemon fans again. c: It's like... With being a part of only one fandom, you're only going to hear about that one thing and I get sick of ponies all the time. It's nice to have variety and I hope I can have a good time here. <3 So, reader of this topic, say hi and tell me about yourself!

Hey there Hallow, welcome to PC! n_n I feel your money issue honestly, I'd really love to play more games but unfortunately my wallet is usually pretty empty haha. And as for the MLP issue... yeah. I honestly agree with that myself; the obnoxious fans tend to stick out a lot more, so I kind of lost interest in the show, pretty much ;_;

Luckily we've got some really active off-topic sections here since none of us probably want to talk about Pokemon 24/7, so it's a nice breath of fresh air~

And about me, hm... I'm 21 and have been a Pokemon fan ever since I played Red/Blue way back when I was 8 or 9. I've been living in NY for a large portion of my life but hope to move out to another state or country some day, most notably either California or Europe!

Anyway, stick around, yes? <3 You seem really fun so it'd be great if you continued to be active around here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I'm just glad I can get the Pokemon things! xD My friends often ask me why I go for Nintendo's consoles instead of other things and my reply is always "I realize it may not have as awesome graphics and the games aren't going to be the same, but I can't get Pokemon on an Xbox ;A; "

I'm not losing my interest in the show, just the fandom xD I used to just spend my whole day doing pony-related things, because it was new and exciting and I met a lot of nice people. And then I met the rabid fans and the show's newness had worn off... Yeah, not so great anymore, haha. I know every fandom has its idiots, but the rabid bronies make themselves very, VERY much known.

I'm 17. c: My first video game ever was Blue, and I was super excited because Pokemon was my favorite thing to watch on TV and I loved the movie. I remember it took me months to get my starter because I couldn't read... I A button-mashed through Prof. Oak's tall grass speech, and I didn't know he was telling me to get my starter, so when he wouldn't let me leave the lab I was really confused. ;n; And then I chose Squirtle because I thought Water-types had no weaknesses. I was a silly child.

Also, Europe is amazing. :D I've never actually been, but just hearing about all the different cultures is exciting for me. If I could go to any continent, I would undoubtedly choose Europe. As for actually living outside of the US, I feel I'm more inclined to say Canada. I visited there when I was a kid and just had a blast. I can't explain why, but I've just had a fascination with it since. I'm scared that, now that I'm older, I'll visit and it won't be as cool as I thought it was. xD

I plan on sticking around! <3 I have no life that could possibly conflict with my activity here. Not until I go to college, anyway. I start my senior year next month, but I'm homeschooled, so I'm just going to try to get that over with as soon as possible and school only takes a few hours out of my day anyway, so there'll hardly be a difference. c:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! I've also been a huge fan of Pokemon since I was little. My first game was Blue. Hmm, the only time I got stuck in the game was in Fuchsia. I could not find Surf in the Safari Zone, ahhh!

Ah, every fandom has its fair share of idiots, and they often do make their stupidity known. :( Luckily, Pokecommunity in general has a very sweet memberbase. I've been on tons of forums and this one is one of the best!

My brothers would ask me the same thing about why I prefer playing on Nintendo systems. Pokemon is my life; I can't get Pokemon any other way! Stick to your interests and beliefs and you'll get far in life. Explore the forums and if you need a friend, feel free to contact me! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Oh gosh, finding Surf was a pain. I actually found it easily the first time, and I didn't even know it was in there so it was a pleasant surprise, but playing FRLG later and not having the same luck was frustrating xD

That's great to know! <3 I've actually been lurking here for about eight months or so in the Hacks Showcase after I just found a random link on Facebook, and so far, I haven't really seen any idiots. The worst I've seen is poor grammar, and I've learned that even the smartest and sweetest of people can type like a monkey banging on a keyboard. I guess it's because no one's good at everything. o3o

Thank you so much! <3

Back