• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DARE YOU TO LICK THAT POLE.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Of course I've been dared by friends in real life.. although it hasn't happened for years because that was quite a juvenile thing to do. I remember back in the day when if someone dared you, it was like the law, and you had to do it. XD; Now it's more just like "..um k?" but yeah, I've been dared. Those were the good ol' days. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I've never played truth or dare with my friends. o_o;

Same goes for me...
    Except that I have been offered to play a lot of times, and I always denied because to me it was a really stupid game to play.

Seriously, WHY???... I can't find words to describe how foolish I find this game to be...

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    i've been dared, just not to do thing's i don't like i get dared to do the funny thing's like asking out the ugly chick's for random people, god that is hilarious especially when they say yes:]

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I think Truth or Dare is fun, especially the ~sexy~ version. My friends are like, bizzare creative.

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    We play dares, and I join in but after a while it turns into freaking spin the bottle with kissing and what-not. Thats when I stop playing. o_o
    The last time played it ended... very creepy indeed. ¬.¬

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I've been dared, yes. My friend dared me to scream 'penis' really, really loudly in the cafeteria at school. Not caring, I did. And my friend nearly died of laughter.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I've been dared, yes. My friend dared me to scream 'penis' really, really loudly in the cafeteria at school. Not caring, I did. And my friend nearly died of laughter.
    Lunch truth-or-dare is the BEST, we concoct the the most terrible mixtures of food

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Me and my friends never dared each other.
    We just muck around and laugh at random stuff.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Yer lol in science my class always yelled stuff because my teacher has like down syndrome or something and he is always sleeping. The things we yell aren't appropriate things like f**k and s**t and maybe some worst things, yet he seemed never to realise what we were saying. Also we used to put our DS in our penclicase and play pokemon until we get found out

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    Yeah, my friend dared me to ask a PC Moderator out on MSN. So I did and then aplogized to them afterwards and said it was a dare.

Back