• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I dedicate this Post to....

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I dedicate this post to the water dispenser that didn't turn on for some reason.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I dedicate this post to Krita which is a graphics program that works everywhere relevant while also being free. *cough*screw Apple*cough*

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I dedicate this post to the business trip finally being over and me aleady sitting at work at just the next day. :(

Years
    I dedicate this post to my sister's cat, which has ascended to the great litterbox in the sky prematurely. May you chase mice in the fields of clouds and lie on those clouds while being petted forever.
    I liked her cat... it was always happy to see anyone and would jump on your lap the moment you sat down 😭

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I dedicate this post to something I'll come up in the future.

Back