• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't CARE that you're my mom YOU SIMPLY CANNOT KNOW MY EMAIL.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Other than my step-sister, I don't really keep family on Facebook, or anywhere else. I've mostly kept it limited to mah internet buddies, although I've recently opened it up to some more people that I know in real life. If someone I know irl sends me a request, sometimes I'll leave the request sitting there for months . . . and my step-sister can attest to that, lol.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Neither of my parents use Facebook and my sister's too young to be using any sort of online communications (at least in my parent's eyes). The only relative who has Facebook is my cousin, and I see her often enough to void the little utility Facebook has in conversing with family.

My mum sometimes asks me to contact a cousin of hers who resides in another country through my Facebook, but that's pretty much the only meaningful online communication that goes on. I live with my parents, so almost all communication is verbal, and in any other situation I'll usually just text or call them.

Years
  • I have my father and my brother on Facebook, but not my mother because she doesn't do any social networking at all. I also have my parents and my brother's numbers so that we can text. I usually only text my family about family-related stuff... if we wanted to talk casually, we just do so in person. :3 And I have my brother on skype.

Back