• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't think I've Introduced myself

Tokenslot

The TokenSlot Pokémon
Years
  • I made an account sometime ago but that was only because I wanted to download rom hacks but now I want to become part of the community and make lots of new friends :)

As for my Introduction...
    I've been a Pokemon Fan since childhood, I believe most of you are {XD}. I am interested in Rom hacking and I want to become a rom hacker,myself (but I want to pass Grade 10 first). So maybe I'll make my first rom hack in my vacation, but for now, I hope we can all be friends :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm Dragon; how do you do? Welcome! If you're looking for ROM Hacks, then we have our ROM Hacking section, always! I hope you'll enjoy the hacks over there! And yeah, I've been a fan since the RBY days of pokemon myself~ Good to meet another long time fan!

But yeah, again, if you'd like to learn about ROM hacking too, there are great tools, and resources in the section, as you'll find most of everything that you may need, or need to know. But yeah, I do hope we can become friends too! If you have any questions, you can message me at anytime. And see you soon!~ <33

Years
  • Hey there Tokenslot, welcome to PC. ^^ I'm sure you'll learn a lot about hacking if you stick around, I used to want to make a game myself way back in the days of 2007 but in the end it never stuck. Though I admit I do love playing the many wonderful hacks members make around here.. pretty much an endless supply. [;

Hope you'll enjoy your time! Looking forward to having you!

Back