• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] I forgot to introduce myself on day one...

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Made this account a few days ago, but I hadn't mentioned myself yet.

It's nice to meet ya, I'm basically an artist. I've had done a few projects before in the past as a spriter, but none of them even got to see the light of day.
    If you're looking for someone who can work for sprites on Fakemon or anything else, request me for the job. I'm mostly free for anything

Years
    • Seen today
    I forgot to introduce myself on day one...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It's never too late to introduce yourself! Welcome to the community, Nightmare. I hope you decide to share some of your artwork with us down in the Art Studio! :)

Years
    Let me just say that I love your small lil' avatar Nightmare Wyvern. compact pictures like that for avatars on this site are my jam!

Anyway, welcome to the Pokecommunity! Hopefully you'd be interested to share those sprites you worked on? Why did they never see the light of day, if I may ask?

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Wyvern! It's ok to not have introduced yourself on the first day hehe. In fact, I didn't really make a proper introduction on my old account for about one year. I made the real introduction thread using this one hehe. Also sprite work is cool but I could never really learn it ;-; I did see tutorials but they did not help much. Maybe I should try learning it this year :thonk:

Also did you make the avatar? It looks cool :O Anywho, hope you have a great day ahead and don't hesitate to contact me or one of the mods if you need help :D

Back